Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks 49ers thread

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good game, but it feels like we should have won.

We were out 3 of our KEY players. WT3, Wright, and Percy.

If we see them in Seattle in the playoffs they are completely fucked.
    I'm not counting on Percy doing anything for us. I think the chances are good that was a shitty signing.

• Options
    The commercial for his headphones was hilarious. So many great taunts. YOU SUCK... YOU CHOKE ARTIST!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ttsx5squWg
  • Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    For the first time in the recent rivalry it felt like San Francisco was the small team trying to prove something.

Pete Carroll fucks up the end of the game management, thats not uncommon.

Richard Sherman is a very good player who I have been a supporter ever since the draft process started, but he is now a bit overrated when I see people talking him up like an MVP candidate... Very good player, but not the best in the NFL, and not the best in his own secondary.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I have never seen the national media want such an average QB in Kaepernick to be elite. They try and make it seem like he has a Jimmy Graham story. I have a buddy who went to Nevada and he says the guy couldn't be a bigger douchebag even if he tried.

they pump up everything he does well as proof of his greatness, but when he makes a shitty play it's always someone else's fault. Can't stand it
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Who's Percy?

Does he play here?

Never seen him.
  • Options
    Just remember in the playoffs these teams have to come to Seattle where they are an entirely different team.

On the road they are a solid team, at home they are world beaters.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Does collegedoog have a report on the number of stabbings yet?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Who's Percy?

Does he play here?

Never seen him.
    Yea yea ha ha he has barely played. You can't deny that he is the most dynamic playmaker when healthy though. This hip shit sucks but I think we will have the last laugh once he comes back for the playoffs. Our offense was already good before now we have a guy on the field you need to spy 24/7 or he is a touchdown waiting to happen.

Even then we were still missing 2 of our key guys and SF was only missing 1.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    now I'm hearing about how wilson is a game manager and if u take away Lynch he sucks. Jesus christ Russell never gets credit for anything
  • Options

dnc said:

Who's Percy?

Does he play here?

Never seen him.
    Yea yea ha ha he has barely played. You can't deny that he is the most dynamic playmaker when healthy though. This hip shit sucks but I think we will have the last laugh once he comes back for the playoffs. Our offense was already good before now we have a guy on the field you need to spy 24/7 or he is a touchdown waiting to happen.

I loved the Harvin signing. I think he's a great playmaker, unlike anyone else on the team (or really the league).

But until he actually plays a full game for the Seahawks, my expectations for him are zero. I'm done saying "just wait until Harvin gets healthy." As far as I'm concerned this is a lost season for him. If he proves me wrong, great. But I'm not banking on it.

And we didn't have Thurmond because he got suspended. We're always missing one key player on suspension. Par for the course.

They beat us, no excuses. Everyone knows they can't come into the CLink and do that. All this does is keep us from being able to coast too early. IMO, that's a good thing.

• Options
    dhdawg said:

now I'm hearing about how wilson is a game manager and if u take away Lynch he sucks. Jesus christ Russell never gets credit for anything

I wouldn't say he doesn't get credit but he doesn't get enough credit. All the guy does is win. He is like a top 5 QB since the 2nd half of last season. He can dominate on the road.

I think it is overshadowed by the fact he is such a good person. He really is a top 10 QB in the NFL. Maybe even top 5.
  • Options

Does collegedoog have a report on the number of stabbings yet?

The O/U is 5.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Simple solution.

Stop listening to Hugh Millen.

• Options
    KJ Wright out 6 weeks that is a big loss. He was huge in shutting down Jimmy Graham last week.

Good point on no Thurmond but Carroll coaches his guys up so well you didn't even notice.

As for Harvin? I feel like we are reaching Portland Trail Blazers fan territory in this thread. I mean how many years did you hear them say "When Oden comes back we'll be ready to contend for a title".

I'm with DNC at this point he's a bonus. I'm not even going to mention his name this year. I think the Seahawks can win the Super Bowl without him.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Who's Percy?

Does he play here?

Never seen him.

I loved the Harvin signing. I think he's a great playmaker, unlike anyone else on the team (or really the league).

But until he actually plays a full game for the Seahawks, my expectations for him are zero. I'm done saying "just wait until Harvin gets healthy." As far as I'm concerned this is a lost season for him. If he proves me wrong, great. But I'm not banking on it.

And we didn't have Thurmond because he got suspended. We're always missing one key player on suspension. Par for the course.

They beat us, no excuses. Everyone knows they can't come into the CLink and do that. All this does is keep us from being able to coast too early. IMO, that's a good thing.

My point is we will be much closer to full strength in the playoffs. San Fran struggled to beat us in a game they couldn't lose against their most hated rival after a complete annihilation by them earlier this year. They didn't have Iupati so I will give them that... but we could have really used a Percy Harvin in this game.

It is a legit excuse, we payed a shitload of money for him.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

Who's Percy?

Does he play here?

Never seen him.

My point is we will be much closer to full strength in the playoffs. San Fran struggled to beat us in a game they couldn't lose against their most hated rival after a complete annihilation by them earlier this year. They didn't have Iupati so I will give them that... but we could have really used a Percy Harvin in this game.

It is a legit excuse, we payed a shitload of money for him.
    My point is neither one of us knows if that is actually true. We just lost KJ for 6 weeks. Unger is basically week to week at this point. Who knows who gets suspended next. And Harvin's probably a lost cause for the year.

Nobody is full strength at this point of an NFL season. And we don't need to be full strength to win it all.
  • Options

KJ Wright out 6 weeks that is a big loss. He was huge in shutting down Jimmy Graham last week.

Good point on no Thurmond but Carroll coaches his guys up so well you didn't even notice.

As for Harvin? I feel like we are reaching Portland Trail Blazers fan territory in this thread. I mean how many years did you hear them say "When Oden comes back we'll be ready to contend for a title".

I'm with DNC at this point he's a bonus. I'm not even going to mention his name this year. I think the Seahawks can win the Super Bowl without him.

Percy has had a bad run of a couple injuries since his season ending one last year. Besides that he really has been pretty reliable. People just think he has these insane injury issues because he is listed as Questinoable for Fantasy Football a lot.

Percy is proven, Greg Oden never dominated in the NBA for a consistent amount of time. He was hurt from the get go, so a little different IMO.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,922
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Does anyone know what the deal is with Harvin? Is he week to week again like he has been for about eight weeks?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,893
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PED Carroll will have the boys ready to rumble