Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sooo

Tyrone Suddenly Seniors shitty kids and people bitch.

Pete plays shitty seniors and people bitch.

No pleasing you fuckers is there?

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Part of the legend is that those seniors weren't shitty. They were.

The other part of the legend is that they got booted because of poor comportment by Ty's standards, not because they were shitty. This part is true. If being shitty got you booted under Ty, he would have had a small roster.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Play your best players. The end.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

Play your best players. The end.

no, pete wants to play his players that practice the best
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

The other part of the legend is that they got booted because of poor comportment by Ty's standards, not because they were shitty. This part is true. If being shitty got you booted under Ty, he would have had a small roster.
    Hemphill was not shitty. Dude could have played on Sundays.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They weren’t all shitty.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

That's the legend. I thought he sucked. Slow and late to every play, and he came flying in with his head down and missed more hits than he made.

Whatever though. He didn't even play enough snaps for either side to make a real case. His size and a few amazing hoops highlights, along with the hatred of Ty, had more to do with the Hemphill hype than anything he did on the field.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait, we have a white Tie?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

They weren’t all shitty.

HTH

Says who?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

That's the legend. I thought he sucked. Slow and late to every play, and he came flying in with his head down and missed more hits than he made.

Whatever though. He didn't even play enough snaps for either side to make a real case. His size and a few amazing hoops highlights, along with the hatred of Ty, had more to do with the Hemphill hype than anything he did on the field.
    I don’t remember him being any good either.

The guy I hated that doogs propped up was Cody Bruns. Doogs always pretended that he was a reliable WR that moved the chains. He wasn’t. Yeah, it was kind of shitty thatTy wasted his redshirt year (that he used later), but he was always pretty worthless.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

chuck said:

chuck said:

The guy I hated that doogs propped up was Cody Bruns. Doogs always pretended that he was a reliable WR that moved the chains. He wasn’t. Yeah, it was kind of shitty thatTy wasted his redshirt year (that he used later), but he was always pretty worthless.
    Bruns is maybe the ultimate doog recruit of all time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Bruns running a double reverse WR pass in front of our own end zone was special.

He was the flagship model of the Fetters 4*. I dont know if that was really a thing but it was hard to explain his rating otherwise.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Bruns running a double reverse WR pass in front of our own end zone was special.

He was the flagship model of the Fetters 4*. I dont know if that was really a thing but it was hard to explain his rating otherwise.
    There are like 50-60 4 star WR’s every year. It’s a very saturated position. So much of it is based on a prospect’s high school offense and QB. The ratings for WR’s seem very unreliable.
    Cody Bruns was a 4* WR

Edit fuck you @chuck !!!!!1

So was Chico McClutckher or whatever
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

There are like 50-60 4 star WR’s every year. It’s a very saturated position. So much of it is based on a prospect’s high school offense and QB. The ratings for WR’s seem very unreliable.
    Cody Bruns was a 4* WR

Exactly one hour smarter (and tougher too) than you SFJ.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Cody Bruns was a 4* WR

Exactly one hour smarter (and tougher too) than you SFJ.
    I comment first, ask questions later. Nothin TUFFER than that.

#bigdickgunslinger