Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eason

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
Needs to come back. He isnt that great right now.

If he leaves he 100% will never be an NFL starter and would be lucky to be rostered.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

If he leaves he 100% will never be an NFL starter and would be lucky to be rostered.

Hugh Millen, Charlie Whitehurst and I shared a big laugh in the media room over your post.
    Great. Eason is the rare instance where I say come back, get better, improve your draft stock, then go pro. 90% of the time I say leave, but Eason can get more money and get better by staying.

Or he will break his back the 6th game of next year. Guess you never know?
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Hugh Millen, Charlie Whitehurst and I shared a big laugh in the media room over your post.
    Was it a belly laugh?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Was it a belly laugh?
    Indeed it was. Guffaws all around.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    He needs to learn touch at times. We would have run to the score if the receivers didn't drop half the passes. Other than that, he's out. NFL teams will teach that to him.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    People forget that Eason hasn’t even played two full seasons. He could improve a lot still or not. No one fucking knows. The greatest NFL QB of all time was a 6th round pick. This shit is impossible to predict.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

People forget that Eason hasn’t even played two full seasons. He could improve a lot still or not. No one fucking knows. The greatest NFL QB of all time was a 6th round pick. This shit is impossible to predict.

he should leave just because of the first round money and pussy
    FirePete said:

He’s knee deep in spinner pussy already
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,563 Founders Club

Matt Moore would have been there but he's too busy shitting on PGOS's point
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FirePete said:

He’s knee deep in spinner pussy already
    dude i would figure nfl pussy is better, right now he just smashing on college chicks. in the nfl he will be smashing with women that want to take half of your shit and fuck like pros. different league of pussy IMO
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

Wait until he gets his reads down POTD.
    PurpleJ said:

Such dumb 4.0 HS GPA, J. I said he he could improve a lot or not. No one knows.

#reedskrong
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I'll nip this in the bud for you. He's going in the first round. He's not coming back.

PurpleJ said:

#reedskrong
    So let’s mention him in the same breath as Tom Brady!
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

#reedskrong
    I love Brady. I use Brady as the classic example of no one being able to project NFL QBs worth a shit.
    edited November 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

#reedskrong
    I love Brady. I use Brady as the classic example of no one being able to project NFL QBs worth a shit.
    Tom Brady had his reads down. Some QBs are just dumb. Guess which one Eason is.
  • gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336

Great. Eason is the rare instance where I say come back, get better, improve your draft stock, then go pro. 90% of the time I say leave, but Eason can get more money and get better by staying.

Or he will break his back the 6th game of next year. Guess you never know?
    Spinal?
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

#reedskrong
    Tom Brady had his reads down. Some QBs are just dumb. Guess which one Eason is.
    They said Farvre was dumb as rock. Eason could be a bust or not. All I am saying is trying to predict his ultimate outcome is hard.

Eason isn’t the reason we suck this year. He’s still been a solid upgrade over Browning not that this is saying much.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Eason has a great arm that lacks touch, he repeats the same mistakes that results in multiple pick 6s and had a ton of misfires and he had at least two bad underthrows in the first half that should have been easy TDs.

In my drunken stupor during the game I realized who he is... he is Jake Lockner but can’t run and less hot mom.

He should probably go before other people realize it too.