Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stable Genius

Options
insinceredawg
insinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/book-by-anonymous-describes-trump-as-cruel-inept-and-a-danger-to-the-nation/2019/11/07/b6b6c6f2-0150-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

The author describes senior officials waking up in the morning “in a full-blown panic” over the wild pronouncements the president had made on Twitter.

“It’s like showing up at the nursing home at daybreak to find your elderly uncle running pantsless across the courtyard and cursing loudly about the cafeteria food, as worried attendants tried to catch him,” the author writes. “You’re stunned, amused, and embarrassed all at the same time. Only your uncle probably wouldn’t do it every single day, his words aren’t broadcast to the public, and he doesn’t have to lead the US government once he puts his pants on.”

Comments

• Bendintheriver
    Bendintheriver Member Posts: 5,565
    edited November 2019
    Options
    LOL! Your "anonymous" writer has already been proven to be a fantastic liar. It makes sense you would believe him. His book has been likened to front page alien landings on the front page of the Enquirer.

Jeezus you rats are gullible idiots. The picture of desperation.
  • insinceredawg
    Options

LOL! Your "anonymous" writer has already been proven to be a fantastic liar. It makes sense you would believe him. His book has been likened to front page alien landings on the front page of the Enquirer.

lol, says the dumbfuck who considers Gateway Pundit and Daily Caller as his legit news sources.
  • Bendintheriver
    Options

lol, says the dumbfuck who considers Gateway Pundit and Daily Caller as his legit news sources.
    Ha ha ha.....at least there is a name associated with articles I post. You have every right to take that name and the details in the article and fact check for yourself but you haven't because the information I post is already fact checked by me.

3 years of anonymous sources that Russia colluded with Trump or that women pissed on Trump in Russia. All lies but you bought them all and now you post another "anonymous" source. FFS man grow up and learn your lessons you "anonymous" posting POS.
  • insinceredawg
    Options

Ha ha ha.....at least there is a name associated with articles I post. You have every right to take that name and the details in the article and fact check for yourself but you haven't because the information I post is already fact checked by me.

3 years of anonymous sources that Russia colluded with Trump or that women pissed on Trump in Russia. All lies but you bought them all and now you post another "anonymous" source. FFS man grow up and learn your lessons you "anonymous" posting POS.
    ok boomer
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options

Remind me again of the news source you cited in order to tell us that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress?
  • insinceredawg
    Options
    SFGbob said:

Remind me again of the news source you cited in order to tell us that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress?
    Remind me again of the news source you cited in order to tell us that Bevins was 15 pts behind two weeks before the election?
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options

SFGbob said:

Remind me again of the news source you cited in order to tell us that Bevins was 15 pts behind two weeks before the election?
    I was wrong. See how easy it is when you're not a fucking Kunt?
  • ramenduck
    ramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Options
    "The 259-page book... does not re-create many specific episodes in vivid detail, which the author writes was intentional to protect his or her identity."

No name and admittedly limited detail makes it pretty much worthless IMO. I'll get it on clearance.
  • Bendintheriver
    Options
    ramenduck said:

"The 259-page book... does not re-create many specific episodes in vivid detail, which the author writes was intentional to protect his or her identity."

No name and admittedly limited detail makes it pretty much worthless IMO. I'll get it on clearance.

Honestly it is embarrassing that anyone would be so triggered that they would actually post information from that "anonymous" source.
  • Gwad
    Gwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Options

ramenduck said:

Honestly it is embarrassing that anyone would be so triggered that they would actually post information from that "anonymous" source.
    Windmills cause cancer, enuff said on that.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You mean your news source lied to you.
  • Bendintheriver
    Options
    Gwad said:

ramenduck said:

Windmills cause cancer, enuff said on that.
    WTF are you talking about? Are you high?
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You mean your news source lied to you.
    Fuck off.