Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2020 Schedule

2»

Comments

• KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    All you fucking geniuses said Herbert would shit the bed this season. You don’t know what you’re saying
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter

All you fucking geniuses said Herbert would shit the bed this season. You don’t know what you’re saying

He still might. Keep in mind there are only two ranked teams in the conference. Only game that matters is ccg. It’s a shit conference.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    godawgst said:

If Hamden is here next year, you can bring Hunter/Eason/Gaskin/Kaleb all back and it won't make a difference with that road schedule.

Defense will be back to giving up closer to what they did in 16-18 than this year, but b/c of the unknown play at ILB I think it will be around 21 ppg.

When I see predictions of 9/10 wins I doog lol. With the offense being broke and potentially 7 starters being replaced including 3 on the OL there are going to be games we can't score enough to win PLUS we haven't talked about the 1-2 games a year where we just lose to inferior teams b/c we aren't ready and/or aren't interested in.

This teams ceiling next year is 8-4 with roster and current staff as it sits right now.

Ceiling is 8-4? Gtfo.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree

As a 4 year starter I said this would be the year he finally gets at least Hon. Mention Pac 12
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

Because I am bored as fuck and the TSIO, I wanted to look ahead to next year. I looked when the last few Pac-12 schedules were released and found the 2018 schedule was released on 11/16/17 and the 2019 schedule was released on 12/4/18. So it looks like in the next 5 weeks we will see what our schedule will be and we can all start dooging.