Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Read the Transcript

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Yep.

Except blob told us it wouldn't be okay with him. But he lied. #whatasurprise

Gay Bob is on this forum 24/7 and almost always instantaneously responds to any thread related to Trump. When he's hiding from a thread like he accuses others of, that means he's unable to come up with a rational defense of Trump.
    Go fuck yourself Kunt. If want to see what running and hiding looks like go take a look at the thread where you shoved your head up your ass and swallowed that BuzzFeed lie about Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yep.

Gay Bob is on this forum 24/7 and almost always instantaneously responds to any thread related to Trump. When he's hiding from a thread like he accuses others of, that means he's unable to come up with a rational defense of Trump.
    Go fuck yourself Kunt. If want to see what running and hiding looks like go take a look at the thread where you shoved your head up your ass and swallowed that BuzzFeed lie about Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress.

How's the ass on the strawman you're fucking?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yep.

I said I was fine with it if he was withholding the funds to get cooperation on looking into the Ukraine's role in the 2016 election. Why do you always lie O'Keefed?
    Are you fine with him withholding funds unless Ukraine announced they were going to investigate his political opponent?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yep.

How's the ass on the strawman you're fucking?
    How is what I said a strawman you fucking moron?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yep.

I said I was fine with it if he was withholding the funds to get cooperation on looking into the Ukraine's role in the 2016 election. Why do you always lie O'Keefed?
    Are you fine with him withholding funds unless Ukraine announced they were going to investigate his political opponent?
    a) talk is cheap. like you weak ass attempt in this thread

b) are you suggesting that if someone doesn't want to be the focus of an investigation the merely need only run for office? The presupposition that this is solely politically motivated is ironic to say the least. But like most things you and the #HondoBros post, irony isn't a concern.

One thing is for sure, it's gonna be special when Barr and Durham are done with their CRIMINAL investigation.

No doubt you will still be here running cover.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,206
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yep.

That’s your excuse? You were fine with him withholding aid to get cooperation with an investigation into a long ago debunked conspiracy theory? You might as well have said you were fine withholding aid to get cooperation looking into Pizzagate. Pathetic even for you, blob.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did Hunter give the money back?

Must have missed that. Link buttfukrs.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Dude61 said:

Taylor also testified that his knowledge of the phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president Volodymr Zelensky wasn’t first-hand knowledge.

“And this isn’t firsthand. It’s not secondhand. It’s not thirdhand,” Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said to Taylor. “But if I understand this correctly, you’re telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the president told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?”

“That’s correct,” Taylor admitted.

Did you miss the news yesterday where Sondland admitted this was true?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/us/politics/impeachment-trump.html
    This was his testimony:

"I always believed that suspending aid to Ukraine was ill-advised, although I did not know (and still do not know) when, why, or by whom the aid was suspended. "

Keep lying...
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Taylor also testified that his knowledge of the phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president Volodymr Zelensky wasn’t first-hand knowledge.

“And this isn’t firsthand. It’s not secondhand. It’s not thirdhand,” Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said to Taylor. “But if I understand this correctly, you’re telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the president told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?”

“That’s correct,” Taylor admitted.

Did you miss the news yesterday where Sondland admitted this was true?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/us/politics/impeachment-trump.html
    Sondland changed his testimony. He is either lying or under duress. Find a credible witness.
    Colonel Vindman
    Partisan hack
    Lol
    He was reprimanded while serving for being a partisan hack but OK!!!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Wood