Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Any else notice...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The oline could perhaps be the best in conference. . next year! The problem is '15. You then have Dexter Charles (all pac12) and who? Hope Brostek allows a real coach to develop and motivate him. Coleman Shelton, uhhhh who else? We are in big trouble in both trenches in '15-16. Better reach Rose Bowl next yeear.

At least Miles got one start. Ive been criticizing dude-bra for 3 years for not working in the backup. Thank Jesus Price got hurt. Sark mismanaged the qb situation worse than any coach ive ever seen. Spring is going to be fun. I like Troy Williams to emerge. Cant wait. The running back battle is going to be interesting too.

PLSS on meds (correct dosage) this thread.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The oline could perhaps be the best in conference. . next year! The problem is '15. You then have Dexter Charles (all pac12) and who? Hope Brostek allows a real coach to develop and motivate him. Coleman Shelton, uhhhh who else? We are in big trouble in both trenches in '15-16. Better reach Rose Bowl next yeear.

At least Miles got one start. Ive been criticizing dude-bra for 3 years for not working in the backup. Thank Jesus Price got hurt. Sark mismanaged the qb situation worse than any coach ive ever seen. Spring is going to be fun. I like Troy Williams to emerge. Cant wait. The running back battle is going to be interesting too.

I gave Puppy an "up vote" because I think this was his first coherent post I've ever seen him make. He even picked up on our lingo referring to Sark as Dude-Brah
    It's early...he needs more time to get a fifth of whiskey, some angel dust, and some benzo's in there