Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Any else notice...

that Sark said that USC will definitely be taking 5 OL recruits this year?! The asshole took a minimum interest in and recruited a noticeable lack of OL while here at UW but all of a sudden places an emphasis and focus on recruiting OL at USC? Fuck you Sark!

Oh, and just for good measure, FUCK YOU TOO KIM, F3 and all you other Doogman.com assholes that tried to throw us under the bus whenever we would question Sark on his lack of OL recruits in terms of both quality & quantity.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sark got us that top 5 nfl pick.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    actually Sark reads these boreds... it's how he learns.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We are staring at a massive cliff after this season. Fuck Sarkisian
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

I would say after next year, he has some pretty good talent coming back.
  • Options
    I feel good with Petersens ability to coach up linemen. Ryan Clady got turned down by fucking Idaho State and now he is one of the best tackles in the NFL.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

I would say after next year, he has some pretty good talent coming back.
    pete has good connections with JC coaches. Looks like we might have to take that route to a degree with lineman. Ugh
  • Options
    90sHuskyFan90sHuskyFan Member Posts: 215
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    How the hell did I mispell the word "Anyone" in the title line?!? Oh yeah... lack of sleep with lots of drinking
  • Options
    To be fair usually Sark would end up with 5 OL but they were guys who all had bull shit offer lists.

I have no doubt in my mind he'll neglect the OL. I mean the first thing he talked about was the WR group being a little too thin for his liking.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

To be fair usually Sark would end up with 5 OL but they were guys who all had bull shit offer lists.

I have no doubt in my mind he'll neglect the OL. I mean the first thing he talked about was the WR group being a little too thin for his liking.

can't run those nasty 5 receiver sets without a deep WR corpse
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It's almost as if Sark was intentionally setting UW up for failure after he bailed out for a better job.

If only we had made this allegation months ago....
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I feel a lot better about the 2015 o line with Petersen. He will probably actually help develop guys instead of neglecting them.
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    One thing Woodward did MUCH better this time, the "new" coach isn't starting after he's done coaching the Rose Bowl for our competition. He's recruiting for UW right now. And, as I recall, Budda Baker isn't committed anywhere yet.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's almost as if Sark was intentionally setting UW up for failure after he bailed out for a better job.

Nobody thought that accusation could be legit after getting his ass kicked as much as he did. Pat haydenfs gave us a big belly laugh in the hhb press room though.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Retarded?

How the hell did I mispell the word "Anyone" in the title line?!? Oh yeah... lack of sleep with lots of drinking

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Brevity. Good work.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The oline could perhaps be the best in conference. . next year! The problem is '15. You then have Dexter Charles (all pac12) and who? Hope Brostek allows a real coach to develop and motivate him. Coleman Shelton, uhhhh who else? We are in big trouble in both trenches in '15-16. Better reach Rose Bowl next yeear.

At least Miles got one start. Ive been criticizing dude-bra for 3 years for not working in the backup. Thank Jesus Price got hurt. Sark mismanaged the qb situation worse than any coach ive ever seen. Spring is going to be fun. I like Troy Williams to emerge. Cant wait. The running back battle is going to be interesting too.
  • Options

The oline could perhaps be the best in conference. . next year! The problem is '15. You then have Dexter Charles (all pac12) and who? Hope Brostek allows a real coach to develop and motivate him. Coleman Shelton, uhhhh who else? We are in big trouble in both trenches in '15-16. Better reach Rose Bowl next yeear.

At least Miles got one start. Ive been criticizing dude-bra for 3 years for not working in the backup. Thank Jesus Price got hurt. Sark mismanaged the qb situation worse than any coach ive ever seen. Spring is going to be fun. I like Troy Williams to emerge. Cant wait. The running back battle is going to be interesting too.

I'm hearing they have an average weight of 332 lbs and are ready to rumble!
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

At the very least, I think it's a fair conclusion to make that Sark stopped recruiting to UW once the SC job opened up. I was wondering why we weren't hearing shit about what recruits thought of the renovated stadium... it's because Sark wasn't fucking selling it to any of the GD recruits!

• Options

I gave Puppy an "up vote" because I think this was his first coherent post I've ever seen him make. He even picked up on our lingo referring to Sark as Dude-Brah