Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    As if his identity or testimony is relevant now that his information has all been verified by first hand witnesses.

Stupid motherfuckers in ...3...2...1
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    Breaking: Whistleblower finds out he is the whistleblower after tweet from Donald Trump Jr.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

As if his identity or testimony is relevant now that his information has all been verified by first hand witnesses.

Please, by all means, link for us all the corroboration. I mean these meetings were held behind closed doors, how the hell would you know?

For that matter, Schitf didn't allow many questions from the GOP, so can you explain how relevant any "testimony" is going to be without some fair exploratory process ?

This ought to be interesting..........
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,460 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

First hand witnesses to second and third hand information

He was never a whistle blower anyway

25 people heard the call. None of them are the whistle blower

We have the call transcript.

Nothing. In about a week you'll be crushed again
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

Race ignores the fact the complaint is about more than a call. But keep repeating Fox news, it's what you do regardless of how much their lies are exposed.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:
    The WB was outed weeks ago dumbass. We have all seen his picture and learned of all of his allegiance to rats. Its not like it hasn't been in the news long before this.

You libs and your games.

2001400ex said:
    The WB was outed weeks ago dumbass. We have all seen his picture and learned of all of his allegiance to rats. Its not like it hasn't been in the news long before this.

You libs and your games.
    Then why was Trump saying just this morning that the press needs to out the whistleblower?
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Race ignores the fact the complaint is about more than a call. But keep repeating Fox news, it's what you do regardless of how much their lies are exposed.
    What more is the complaint about?

Is there some public testimony that I can watch?

Speaking of lies being exposed did Trump collude with Russia?

Read the report. Read the last 400 pages. Mueller was a bad witness. Trump confessed. The Ukraine lie has legs!

Fuck off

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Read the report. Read the last 400 pages. Mueller was a bad witness. Trump confessed. The Ukraine lie has legs!

Fuck off
    Public testimony is coming. Per your request. Then you'll still make excuses rather than admit you were lied to.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off
    But this time it’s different. They really got ‘em.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off
    Public testimony is coming. Per your request. Then you'll still make excuses rather than admit you were lied to.
    You said the complaint is about more than a call

How about filling us in? Do you need public testimony to back up your statement? Then why did you make the statement?

Are you lying your ass off again?

I think we all know the answer to that
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You libs and your games.
    Then why was Trump saying just this morning that the press needs to out the whistleblower?
    Because they haven't
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

How about filling us in? Do you need public testimony to back up your statement? Then why did you make the statement?

It's on the first half of the first page. We know you don't really read much outside of Trumptard talking points but on this one you don't even have much to read to know it's about more then a single phone call.

In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.

Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis.
    GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

It's on the first half of the first page. We know you don't really read much outside of Trumptard talking points but on this one you don't even have much to read to know it's about more then a single phone call.

In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.

Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis.
    Who is this? Do you have a link? Was there a cross examination? Will it be made public? First page of what?

You lie as bad as hondo. Back it up champ

The only thing you proved was that he isn't a whistle blower and he didn't hear the call. Like I said

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You libs and your games.
    Because they haven't
    You should tell Atl then because ya know "Its not like it hasn't been in the news long before this."
    GDS said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

Who is this? Do you have a link? Was there a cross examination? Will it be made public? First page of what?

The only thing you proved was that he isn't a whistle blower and he didn't hear the call. Like I said
    Damn you really are ignorant. That's the first half of the first page from the whistleblower complaint. That was released. After the IG determined it was urgent and credible. In the same way the testimony transcripts were released. It's been out for a month and a half and this if the first you are seeing it...sad.
    He's not a whistle blower. His complaint was not credible. He had second and third hand information. You've told the IG lie numerous times

You're a pathological liar and it will be proven once again by the disinfectant of a public hearing. Just like on the fake Russian collusion

You have nothing. 25 people actually heard the call and agree with the call transcript

No quid pro quo no matter how many lies you peddle here

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

Are you that dumb?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article237014384.html

GDS said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

Damn you really are ignorant. That's the first half of the first page from the whistleblower complaint. That was released. After the IG determined it was urgent and credible. In the same way the testimony transcripts were released. It's been out for a month and a half and this if the first you are seeing it...sad.
    He's not a whistle blower. His complaint was not credible. He had second and third hand information. You've told the IG lie numerous times

You're a pathological liar and it will be proven once again by the disinfectant of a public hearing. Just like on the fake Russian collusion

You have nothing. 25 people actually heard the call and agree with the call transcript

damn - ignorant and some of the better gaslighting on this bored. Sad to see you taking the upcoming impeachment public hearings so hard. Hang in there Boomer....
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower, was part of an Obama administration email chain celebrating the eventual signing of a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.

That and other emails show Ciaramella interfaced about Ukraine with individuals who played key roles in facilitating the infamous anti-Trump dossier produced by Fusion GPS and reportedly financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. One of those individuals, then-Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland (pictured), received updates on Ukraine issues from dossier author Christopher Steele in addition to Nuland’s direct role in the dossier controversy.

https://breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/06/alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-worked-closely-with-anti-trump-dossier-hoaxers/
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

damn - ignorant and some of the better gaslighting on this bored. Sad to see you taking the upcoming impeachment public hearings so hard. Hang in there Boomer....
    I'm really concerned about what a pathological liar thinks