Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quid pro crimes

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFSBros say it wasn't an active investigation.

Reality disagrees:

We've discussed this 1,000 times. I know you like being the dude who points fingers at the other person when your guy does something wrong. As far as I'm concerned, impeach them both. I'm sure Biden is corrupt as well. Sad how you won't admit the same with Trump.
    HondoFS with the logical fallacy...his guy Biden is corrupt so Trump must be too.

Feel free to point out where Trump’s kids are making millions off of his foreign policy and I’ll gladly call him out on it.

Saying ‘Sure, the Bidens were corrupt but asking the Ukrainians to help with the 2016 Origins of Russia Investigation is corrupt even though it’s covered under treaty and mentioning Biden’s corruption isn’t fair so HondoFS thinks it’s the same’ doesn’t cut it.

But I’m sure HondoFS is excited about Biden’s news...means his girl Hillary has an ever-so-slightly greater chance of entering the race.
    Feel free to show where that's illegal or an impeachable offense.

I'm going to laugh if when all said and done, Trump is removed from office. And Obama, Clinton, Biden never end up in the jail you are convinced they are going to. Will you admit your news source has been lying to you at that point?

Speaking of, I thought Barr was going to release the FISA abuse showing Obama and Hillary wire tapped Trump? Why hasn't that been released yet?
    Cognitive dissonance for the speed limit IQ folks:

Biden's actual quid pro quo backed by video evidence:
    HondoFS: "Feel free to show where that's illegal or an impeachable offense. "

Trump's made up non-existant quid pro quo:
    HondoFS: Impeach
    I said I'm going laugh "if"... Can't you read?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

We've discussed this 1,000 times. I know you like being the dude who points fingers at the other person when your guy does something wrong. As far as I'm concerned, impeach them both. I'm sure Biden is corrupt as well. Sad how you won't admit the same with Trump.
    HondoFS with the logical fallacy...his guy Biden is corrupt so Trump must be too.

Feel free to point out where Trump’s kids are making millions off of his foreign policy and I’ll gladly call him out on it.

Saying ‘Sure, the Bidens were corrupt but asking the Ukrainians to help with the 2016 Origins of Russia Investigation is corrupt even though it’s covered under treaty and mentioning Biden’s corruption isn’t fair so HondoFS thinks it’s the same’ doesn’t cut it.

But I’m sure HondoFS is excited about Biden’s news...means his girl Hillary has an ever-so-slightly greater chance of entering the race.

I'm going to laugh if when all said and done, Trump is removed from office. And Obama, Clinton, Biden never end up in the jail you are convinced they are going to. Will you admit your news source has been lying to you at that point?

Speaking of, I thought Barr was going to release the FISA abuse showing Obama and Hillary wire tapped Trump? Why hasn't that been released yet?

HondoFS breaks with the HondoFSBros and says there is nothing there and Trump shouldn't be impeached.

News at 11...

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

HondoFS breaks with the HondoFSBros and says there is nothing there and Trump shouldn't be impeached.

News at 11...

I haven't seen the testimony, have you? It's coming on TV tho so we all should get to see it. Then we can decide whether he should be impeached or not.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

You're a lying piece of shit who is trying to play both sides of street Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

Just yesterday Hondo was calling for him to be impeached.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

Just yesterday Hondo was calling for him to be impeached.
    Link?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I know you like being the dude who points fingers at the other person when your guy does something wrong. As far as I'm concerned, impeach them both. I'm sure Biden is corrupt as well.

You said this just this morning you pathological lying piece of crap.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

I haven't seen the testimony, have you? It's coming on TV tho so we all should get to see it. Then we can decide whether he should be impeached or not.
    I've seen the transcript of the call. There is nothing there.

There is no crime but we must investigate in the hopes of finding one...further proof this is nothing more than Russia 2.0.

HondoFS
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

• Options
    SFGbob said:

I know you like being the dude who points fingers at the other person when your guy does something wrong. As far as I'm concerned, impeach them both. I'm sure Biden is corrupt as well.

You said this just this morning you pathological lying piece of crap.

You got me now. Liar.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

There is no crime but we must investigate in the hopes of finding one...further proof this is nothing more than Russia 2.0.

HondoFS
    You sound like Rush Limbaugh. Idiot.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

HondoFS
    Brilliant response...worthy of your speed limit IQ.

Rough day in HondoFSWorld...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump has never been convicted

He's innocent
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    I laugh because Hondo thinks Clinton was punished adequately for his perjury. Fuck attorneys had him disbarred! We know how low their moral standards are.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

HondoFS

You apparently missed the comments where I stated that neither one of us knows if he's committed an impeachable offense. But that's coming with public hearings.

Carry on with your bullshit tho. It's entertaining.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

HondoFS

You apparently missed the comments where I stated that neither one of us knows if he's committed an impeachable offense. But that's coming with public hearings.

I know there is no information that he has. I know the fraudulent whistleblower lied and made claims that were proven false by the transcript.

In normal world that would end it...in HondoFSLand it means we need another long investigation into nothingness. Because Orange Man bad.

Keep lying to yourself HondoFS...its embarrassing.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

HondoFS

I know there is no information that he has. I know the fraudulent whistleblower lied and made claims that were proven false by the transcript.

In normal world that would end it...in HondoFSLand it means we need another long investigation into nothingness. Because Orange Man bad.

Keep lying to yourself HondoFS...its embarrassing.
    You really don't know either of those things. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

HondoFS

You stated just yesterday that he probably did commit an impeachable offense but today Hondo the lying Kunt says we just don't know.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

HondoFS

You stated just yesterday that he probably did commit an impeachable offense but today Hondo the lying Kunt says we just don't know.
    Probably is not the same as knowing. HTH idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reality disagrees:

News at 11...

HondoFS

Probably is not the same as knowing. HTH idiot.
    And saying you "probably" know something is true isn't the same as saying you don't know if something is true.