Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Republicans don't understand whistleblower protections

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Whenever Trump uses the term fake news remember he admitted why he uses it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/23/leslie_stahl_trump_told_me_he_uses_term_fake_news_to_discredit_the_media.html

And he said: 'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.'

And your point?

Dear Leader knows his base is more loyal to him than the truth and he's not afraid to lie to their face for his own benefit.
    You assume the media is writing the truth.

Dear Leader admitted the reason for calling the media fake news is not because they are reporting untruths. He knows his base well...
    Scotty loves swallowing like a bitch:

60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl revealed an off-camera conversation about the media and his use of "fake news" she had with then-candidate Donald Trump when she interviewed him for the newsmagazine show after he won the Republican nomination.

Stahl said in an interview with PBS News' Judy Woodruff that Trump told her he keeps hammering the press so that when they write negative stories no one will believe them.

Sorry, as you've shown us Scotty, liberals lie and I'm not going to take Stahl's word on this.
    thanks for proving the point Blob.
    That liberals lie? You're welcome. You have no evidence that Trump ever said that. You have an oh so convenient "off-camera conversation" as retold by Stahl.

Just like you lied and claimed the DNI secretary threaten to resign and how you swallowed like a bitch the bullshit story about the Situation Room photo being staged, you have as much evidence that this story is true as you did with those two lies you swallowed.
    Go look up every time Trump has called something "Fake News!" and then go fact check it
    Go stick your head up your ass again and claim Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress.
    you miss the release of the Mueller memos Friday?

Michael Cohen told a team of investigators from special counsel Robert Mueller's office that it was “not his idea” to write a statement to Congress that contained lies about Trump Tower Moscow, according to FBI documents BuzzFeed News obtained in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Cohen said that the White House expected him to stick to a message — that the negotiations to build a tower ended early in the 2016 campaign, despite emails and text messages showing that they ended much later.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/23/leslie_stahl_trump_told_me_he_uses_term_fake_news_to_discredit_the_media.html

And he said: 'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.'

And your point?

Dear Leader knows his base is more loyal to him than the truth and he's not afraid to lie to their face for his own benefit.

Dear Leader admitted the reason for calling the media fake news is not because they are reporting untruths. He knows his base well...
    Walter Cronkite died in 2009.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl revealed an off-camera conversation about the media and his use of "fake news" she had with then-candidate Donald Trump when she interviewed him for the newsmagazine show after he won the Republican nomination.

Stahl said in an interview with PBS News' Judy Woodruff that Trump told her he keeps hammering the press so that when they write negative stories no one will believe them.

Sorry, as you've shown us Scotty, liberals lie and I'm not going to take Stahl's word on this.
    That liberals lie? You're welcome. You have no evidence that Trump ever said that. You have an oh so convenient "off-camera conversation" as retold by Stahl.

Just like you lied and claimed the DNI secretary threaten to resign and how you swallowed like a bitch the bullshit story about the Situation Room photo being staged, you have as much evidence that this story is true as you did with those two lies you swallowed.
    Go look up every time Trump has called something "Fake News!" and then go fact check it
    Go stick your head up your ass again and claim Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress.

Michael Cohen told a team of investigators from special counsel Robert Mueller's office that it was “not his idea” to write a statement to Congress that contained lies about Trump Tower Moscow, according to FBI documents BuzzFeed News obtained in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Cohen said that the White House expected him to stick to a message — that the negotiations to build a tower ended early in the 2016 campaign, despite emails and text messages showing that they ended much later.
    I didn't miss when Mueller was forced to announce publicly that the story you and dipshits like IC repeated here breathlessly that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress was bullshit.

Mueller's Office Disputes BuzzFeed Report That Trump Told Cohen To Lie To Congress

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/18/686532446/buzzfeed-trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-to-congress-about-a-trump-tower-in-moscow
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

Walter Cronkite died in 2009.

You should have told Dear Leader - maybe than he wouldn't have admitted the con.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

I didn't miss when Mueller was forced to announce publicly that the story you and dipshits like IC repeated here breathlessly that Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress was bullshit.

Mueller's Office Disputes BuzzFeed Report That Trump Told Cohen To Lie To Congress

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/18/686532446/buzzfeed-trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-to-congress-about-a-trump-tower-in-moscow
    a simple yes would have sufficed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

a simple yes would have sufficed.
    Go fuck yourself Scotty, you're too big a fucking coward to even admit you put your head up your ass with any of the bogus stories you've pimped here.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

How's 3 years of Russia collusion doing for you idiots? Latest news was dems asked russians to meddle in 2016 elections.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

GDS said:

Please post the last positive story you read from the lib msm.
    Is a few hours ago recent enough for you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/11/04/us-markets-reach-new-highs-extending-novembers-record-setting-start/
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

I love how the same moron can claim:
    1) a crack-addled, incompetent Hunter Biden on the Board of a Putin-buddy Ukrainian gas company being investigated for all sorts of bad things lobbies and somehow magically gets his VP dad to come in and force the firing of the prosecutor and that is somehow ok, and then in the next breath claim
    2) a known perjurer who changes his story after being convicted about a foreign project that is meaningless because it was all before an election even took place on a project that didn't have a chance in hell of happening is something nefarious.

Brilliant.

HondoFSBros...
  • Options

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

1) a crack-addled, incompetent Hunter Biden on the Board of a Putin-buddy Ukrainian gas company being investigated for all sorts of bad things lobbies and somehow magically gets his VP dad to come in and force the firing of the prosecutor and that is somehow ok, and then in the next breath claim
    2) a known perjurer who changes his story after being convicted about a foreign project that is meaningless because it was all before an election even took place on a project that didn't have a chance in hell of happening is something nefarious.

Brilliant.

HondoFSBros...
    Count five lies in one post. Well done!
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

And your point?

Brilliant.

HondoFSBros...
    Count five lies in one post. Well done!

Brilliant response...

Hunter Biden isn't a crack head? Didn't skim downtowns for crack whores to find where he could get fixes?

Hunter Biden is somehow a competent (crack-head) foreign oil and gas official despite having zero experience?

Mykola Zlochevsky isn't a Putin buddy?

Mykola Zlochevsky wasn't raided a month before Biden got the prosecutor fired?

Hunter Biden and his partner Archer weren't lobbying the State department within weeks of the prosecutor being fired trying to shut the investigation down?

Grandpa Joe Biden didn't go on tape and brag about getting the prosecutor fired?

Which one of those is a lie again?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,409
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/11/04/us-markets-reach-new-highs-extending-novembers-record-setting-start/
    You lying MF'er. They don't say anything about Trump other than when detailing the tariff talks and even then they don't say anything positive. FFS you are weak minded and dishonest.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

You lying MF'er. They don't say anything about Trump other than when detailing the tariff talks and even then they don't say anything positive. FFS you are weak minded and dishonest.
    It's just an article glowing about the stock market. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Do they give Trump credit for it?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

I seem to remember under Obama. Your news source ignored the stock market and kept talking about labor participation rates.

That being said, what is the article supposed to say about Trump in relation to the stock market?

Here's something else for you to read. Same story, your news source. I'm sure you'll be crying about that article not mentioning Trump as well.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stocks-nov-5-2019
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

I seem to remember under Obama. Your news source ignored the stock market and kept talking about labor participation rates.

That being said, what is the article supposed to say about Trump in relation to the stock market?

Here's something else for you to read. Same story, your news source. I'm sure you'll be crying about that article not mentioning Trump as well.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stocks-nov-5-2019
    I seem to remember you being a fucking moron who's dick never leaves the strawman's asshole. You were asked about the last positive story from the MSM about Trump that you had read. Don't blame me because you posted an article that didn't respond to the question that was asked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Which wasn't what you were asked to provide but I guess it gave a stupid Kunt something to say.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Which wasn't what you were asked to provide but I guess it gave a stupid Kunt something to say.
    I was asked for the "last positive story from the MSM."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Shitty reading comprehension, pathological liar, or fucking moron or a combination of all 3 Hondo?

BITR quotes Scotty's post where he quotes what Leslie Stahl claims Trump told her.

'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.'

BITR then asks: Please post the last positive story you read from the lib msm.

You then stick you head up your ass and post a story that says nothing about Trump. So which is it's dumbfuck? Shitty reading comprehension, pathological liar, or fucking moron or a combination of all 3 Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Shitty reading comprehension, pathological liar, or fucking moron or a combination of all 3 Hondo?

BITR quotes Scotty's post where he quotes what Leslie Stahl claims Trump told her.

'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.'

BITR then asks: Please post the last positive story you read from the lib msm.

You then stick you head up your ass and post a story that says nothing about Trump. So which is it's dumbfuck? Shitty reading comprehension, pathological liar, or fucking moron or a combination of all 3 Hondo?
    This is 30 seconds into looking at their website.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-finance-202/2019/11/05/the-finance-202-the-economy-remains-trump-s-bright-spot-with-voters/5dc0c0fa602ff1184c3161dc/