Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Random thoughts

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Why does the offense continue to put opera singer on the field? I get it that there some injuries but that ducking guy just can’t score.

Why don’t they throw to Otton more? 9th game of the year and he only has 18 or so receptions? Criminally under used.

I hate *REDACTED* but fuck if the defense doesn’t loom much different with him on the bench. That said, I’d rather see Sirmon, Ngata, or #48 out there and lose with inexperience that watch him get washed out of plays, react too slowly to plays or not be able to break down and overrun a play.

Can someone wipe that faggoty eye black off of Fuller’s face? We get it, you’re a Christian. How about you be a good football player first and a good Christian second?

Why does Pete not punish the shitty seniors - looking at you Fuller and you opera singer - when they make mistakes?

Why did Pete say they’d simplify the offense but the shit looks the same?

Why does this team look as motivated as a willingham team?

When will Pete learn clock & game management?

Why do the Doogs continue to defend Pete and tell those of us who are critical that we’re bad fans?

Finally, why is Pumpy the biggest piece of shit welfare check receiving cock licker in the history of UW football message boards?

Comments