Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kellen Moore was a long time ago

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Petersen's message, which was never compelling, has grown stale. His offense has never evolved or improved in response to the competition. His teams do not reflect an attention to detail. Very rarely do they do anything except get worse as each game progresses. He is consistently exposed in big games. His staff choices are almost unanimously mediocre. His recruiting efforts are inconsistent and leave gaping holes in the roster.

He really needs to clean house, but my expectations are low.

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Gladstone said:

Petersen's message, which was never compelling, has grown stale. His offense has never evolved or improved in response to the competition. His teams do not reflect an attention to detail. Very rarely do they do anything except get worse as each game progresses. He is consistently exposed in big games. His staff choices are almost unanimously mediocre. His recruiting efforts are inconsistent and leave gaping holes in the roster.

He really needs to clean house, but my expectations are low.

TLDR... but I came
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Adidas. Best coaches in the conference. Flag carrying program for the conference. 3 straight blah blah.

You know what you are when you see how you do with all of the pressure and expectations.

WSU bailed them out last year. 2017 was arguably as bad of a year given the team and circumstances.

2016 they had some talent that they didn't recruit.