Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What Does OKG really stand for ? UW recruiting Check List

Our Kinda Goofball (OKG )

Our Kinda Goofball UW recruiting checklist

1. The right mentality: Comfortable with being average, I really don’t have to be the best at what I do . I can be just good enough because if I am senior and I suck I will play. And the staff is ok with it.

2. The correct work ethic, strength and conditioning with no accountability. Making sure the entire team looks flabby next to Oregon. Never get your diet right nor push your self for PR’s in every category over the course of 4a 4 year plan. Boys get ready. They don’t do it at the UW. I know they don’t. I know a player I asked. They don’t . ( Going full Fatters) They do it at Ohio State. The players submit what they eat every week to a coach and the weight for each set with projected PR’s for certain speed exercises and lifts. With bench marks. UW half asses it. That’s why they look like shit:

3. Character: Not being aggressive nor physical. When it comes down to it being OKG Means being beaten physically by an opponent. The ability to reflect an organizational ethos that forcing your will at all costs against your opponent is at some level inappropriate.
I call it the ability to be a bitch when it counts

4. The most The unique ability and most important trait is to think wanting to win is the same as paying the price to win.

Btw... I tried to make total fucking pussy fit then I realized they did it for me
What am I missing ?

Comments