Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to the Bored

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam
How badly does Smiff destroy Pete next on Friday?

Pete's already been dominated by one of his assistants (Wilcox has a 2 game win streak), so what's to say he isn't outcoached by Babushka and his WAC-caliber OSU squad?

I think 77-4 sounds realistic

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Pete's already been dominated by one of his assistants (Wilcox has a 2 game win streak), so what's to say he isn't outcoached by Babushka and his WAC-caliber OSU squad?

Lot of brainiacs on here thought Smith was the problem when he was here. Think that one has pretty much been put to bed.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
    whuggy said:

Lot of brainiacs on here thought Smith was the problem when he was here. Think that one has pretty much been put to bed.
    Just like how people are blaming Hamdan. Pete can cycle through 10 OCs and the results will be the same.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Yeah Pete has the handcuffs on Hamdan just like he did Smith. What I hate Hamdan for is his teaching of the spin move to both Browning and Eason. My god teach the QB's to step up in the pocket. At least if they get sacked it's for a 4 yard loss instead of 12.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    edited November 2019

Pete's already been dominated by one of his assistants (Wilcox has a 2 game win streak), so what's to say he isn't outcoached by @Babushka and his WAC-caliber OSU squad?

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Take the over in this one. Beavs have no D.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I like UW in this one
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

You mean like the Oregon State game? ;)