Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This fucking season

Have a happy Holiday, fags. This fucking sucks.

#doogdecgour”. Good luck!!

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    If you would have listened to me you would have known this was going to happen and would have made peace with it months ago.

If you doog’d out over the hype and EWU scrimmage and your misery is just now peaking.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

If you would have listened to me you would have known this was going to happen and would have made peace with it months ago.

If you doog’d out over the hype and EWU scrimmage and your misery is just now peaking.

I’ll give @MikeDamone credit.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I listened - but didn't want to believe you. I've been around a while, so I should have known better. My misery peaked a week ago, so I recorded the game yesterday and went and caught a bunch of stinky chum salmon instead of subjecting myself to another shit show. Then I heard the score and deleted the recording without even watching it.

You're smart, I'm dumb.
    I was wrong, you were right.
    You're the best, I'm the worst.
    You're very handsome, I'm not very attractive.

Fuck!!
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447

fuck me with a stick