Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doog Post of the Year

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
@RoadDawg55 thinks the OL only got blown up once, and that was a bad play call.

Jeepers!

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    All the Cal bullshit wasn’t true. Check the play by play. You’re an idiot. Solid trolling tho. Good to know this board will always have FS fans that push false narratives just because.

That’s the doog post of the year? The facts support me. Hang onto 6-3 and parroting Race.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club

All the Cal bullshit wasn’t true. Check the play by play. You’re an idiot. Solid trolling tho. Good to know this board will always have FS fans that push false narratives just because.

That’s the doog post of the year? The facts support me. Hang onto 6-3 and parroting Race.

He is my alt, after all. We can call Cal a push, but the other two losses we got owned. Simple fact.

I love being right. Loser ass frontrunners showing up now that the season is over.

We ran all over Oregon. We ran wildcat and got stuffed. That’s it. We didn’t get our shit pushed in.

Bullshit. Got stuffed bigly in the second half. When it mattered. I’m right. Go eat a dick.
    Dumb ass play call with the option when we have a chance to put Utah away. We never bury teams and Pete is the reason. He treats these games like scrimmages at times.
    Get Ngata and Ulofosio back in. Fuck these seniors at LB

This did not age well.
    PurpleJ said:

We ran all over Oregon. We ran wildcat and got stuffed. That’s it. We didn’t get our shit pushed in.

Bullshit. Got stuffed bigly in the second half. When it mattered. I’m right. Go eat a dick.
    Again, got stuffed once. One time J. Go look at the play by plays. We did go 3 and out twice. That hurts. One was because two incomplete passes. We hardly had the ball because the defense (what should actually be criticized) couldn’t get off the field.
    edited November 2019

PurpleJ said:

Again, got stuffed once. One time J. Go look at the play by plays. We did go 3 and out twice. That hurts. One was because two incomplete passes. We hardly had the ball because the defense (what should actually be criticized) couldn’t get off the field.
    I watched the game.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club
    First half Warriors ride again

Utah wins rather easily

First half Warriors ride again

Utah wins rather easily

I know you are right, but I’m gonna stick with my close win prediction. Doog! Doog! Doog!
    PurpleJ said:

This did not age well.
    Not really. Ulofosio gave up a TD, but Manu would have too. We’ve watched him suck all year. Wellington would have probably made the okay because of his speed.

PurpleJ said:

This did not age well.
    Not really. Ulofosio gave up a TD, but Manu would have too. We’ve watched him suck all year. Wellington would have probably made the okay because of his speed.
    Oh I was just being a dick there. He isn’t a senior. Needs to sell out and hit low there. Might as well learn now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club

How about 5 and 4?

How about 5 and 4?
    DAWGS know this is a must win so USC can win the south and we can have a conference champ that we RESPECT.

Surely they won’t let me down.