Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pussy Hats, Mount Up

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So if a bunch of women think that offing a baby in the 8th month is ok then that means it's ok. Got it
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So if a bunch of women think that offing a baby in the 8th month is ok then that means it's ok. Got it

Did you take that strawman out to dinner first gasbag?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

Did you take that strawman out to dinner first gasbag?
    Ah, here you are @GDS. How about those Tulsi quotes now, asshole? The ones you swore you had. Let's see them, you parrot POS.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You’re free to cite an example of that happening Kunt, it still doesn’t explain what skin color has to do with, but I know it fashionable among White leftists these days to display which of you can hate on whitey the loudest.

EZ PZ

You just showed me a picture Kunt. Doesn’t say what’s being discussed or what kind of a meeting was taking place. Appears to be a meeting of some sort in the White House so immediately your claim that it was a “hearing” is shown to be a lie.
    Weird that you think bragging about not knowing the relevance of this photo makes you look good.
    Even more weird is that you think what's obviously a meeting at the White House, was some sort of Congressional Hearing.

So what's the relevance of the photo Kunt? For the sake of argument lets say they are talking abortion. Why do you feel a meeting of white guys talking abortion is more objectionable than a meeting of black guys or Hispanic guys talking abortion? Obviously them being all white triggers you in some way, tell us why?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I guess this is no longer legitimate since is was just a bunch of white guys that did it.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Since Tommy is too big a Kunt to provide the details of that photo that obviously triggered him here are the facts. As I already stated Tommy was lying when he called it a "hearing." It was a meeting at the White House and the topic of discussion wasn't abortion. Not bad Tommy, one post two lies.

Now tell us why them being all white is so objectionable to you.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/averyblank/2019/10/28/all-female-panel-to-moderate-next-presidential-debate-asking-the-questions-women-want-answered/

Four women journalists will moderate the fifth Democratic presidential primary debate to be held in Georgia on November 20, 2019. The moderators are Rachel Maddow, host of The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC; Andrea Mitchell, host of Andrea Mitchell Reports, also on MSNBC, and NBC News’ chief foreign affairs correspondent; Ashley Parker, a White House reporter for the Washington Post; and Kristen Welker, NBC News’ White House correspondent.

I’m sorry that women trigger you.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,817
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/averyblank/2019/10/28/all-female-panel-to-moderate-next-presidential-debate-asking-the-questions-women-want-answered/

Four women journalists will moderate the fifth Democratic presidential primary debate to be held in Georgia on November 20, 2019. The moderators are Rachel Maddow, host of The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC; Andrea Mitchell, host of Andrea Mitchell Reports, also on MSNBC, and NBC News’ chief foreign affairs correspondent; Ashley Parker, a White House reporter for the Washington Post; and Kristen Welker, NBC News’ White House correspondent.

I’m sorry that women trigger you.
    They do? How?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I don’t care that they’re white. But you obviously do.

Your attempt to bury the lead is noted.
  • Options

Yeah it is. She’s the one doing all the work dumbass.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,817
    Founders Club

I'm hearing the Lord does the work. It's a miracle, you know.

That's just what I'm hearing. Don't twist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

I don’t care that they’re white. But you obviously do.

Your attempt to bury the lead is noted.

I'm not burying the lead Kunt. And now you're lying again. If you didn't care that they were white why did you mention it?

I’m sorry, are you claiming that abortion hearings with nothing but old white men have not happened?

And why did you lie and claim it was a "hearing" on abortion?

It was a meeting to discuss if we should continue to mandate that all health insurances sold in this country has to provide maternity care. Should a 55 year old woman have to purchase insurance that provides maternity care Tommy? I realize that you have a Kunt so you probably need insurance that has maternity coverage but why should a single guy who is unmarried have to pay for health insurance that covers maternity care Tommy?

Now tell us why them being all white was so objectionable to you Tommy you lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    pawz said:

I’m embarrassed that I forgot to give credit first and foremost to the Lord.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,517

pawz said:

I’m embarrassed that I forgot to give credit first and foremost to the Lord.
    White flag and confession of dumbfuckery. All while thinking you have superiority over life.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why exactly would we let women come up with laws?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Imagine a place where killing babies is considered good.

• Options
    Sledog said:

Imagine a place where people think an unborn fetus is a baby.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Your parents did. Now we all suffer.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Your parents did. Now we all suffer.
    That doesn’t even make sense.