Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jesus, Coach Petersen just LOOKS better than Sark

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Meek said:

kinda weird pic considering that's the house that sark built (i believe it's in permanent Sharpie on a post too).

Kind of matches Safeco "The house that Griffey built" then both bolted after the first year.
    Except that in one of their cases they actually deserve the majority of the credit for the place, and in the other case they deserve credit for building the local Top Pot donuts.
  • dnc said:

Meek said:

kinda weird pic considering that's the house that sark built (i believe it's in permanent Sharpie on a post too).

Kind of matches Safeco "The house that Griffey built" then both bolted after the first year.
    Except that in one of their cases they actually deserve the majority of the credit for the place, and in the other case they deserve credit for building the local Top Pot donuts.
    Safeco was built based on 1995, Griffey was hurt most of the year. Edgar deserves equal share to the "house that so and so built" crap.

"The house that Sark built" hopefully is never uttered again and they just paint over that permanent marker. As history goes on I'd like to forget about 2003-2013 all together in fact.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    History forgotten is history soon to be repeated
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

dnc said:

Meek said:

Safeco was built based on 1995, Griffey was hurt most of the year. Edgar deserves equal share to the "house that so and so built" crap.

"The house that Sark built" hopefully is never uttered again and they just paint over that permanent marker. As history goes on I'd like to forget about 2003-2013 all together
    Disagree. The first few years of dreck UW football fueled the booze, drugs and slut filled weekends of my late 20's. With no crisp - fall afternoons to look forward to - I prostituted my degrees up and down the Pacific Coast to whomever paid me the most and beat up any skank that was stupid enough to feign loneliness in the hotel bars.

Lots of material in my spank - bank during that era, and lessons I can share with my sons today. Never forget.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

Meek said:

Safeco was built based on 1995, Griffey was hurt most of the year. Edgar juiced his way to equal share to the "house that so and so built" crap.

"The house that Sark built" hopefully is never uttered again and they just paint over that permanent marker. As history goes on I'd like to forget about 2003-2013 all together in fact.