Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why the excitement over impeachment?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He’s not going anywhere regardless.

Most likely. I don’t really care if the republicans refuse to do their jobs, I don’t really care if it’s good or bad for the 2020 election. Donald Trump broke the law. Asking a foreign government to investigate a political opponent is illegal, telling them to do it or they won’t get aid is also illegal. Trump did both of these, abundance.

The democrats need to do their jobs. This is about checks and balances and rule of law. This country works because of the constitution and you cannot have a president breaking the law go unchecked.

If the people are still stupid enough to re elect him then we die with democracy. I am not willing to die to protect the re election campaigns of democrats.
    Which law did he break? Axeing for a fen

Also, I didn't read past that gem.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Most likely. I don’t really care if the republicans refuse to do their jobs, I don’t really care if it’s good or bad for the 2020 election. Donald Trump broke the law. Asking a foreign government to investigate a political opponent is illegal, telling them to do it or they won’t get aid is also illegal. Trump did both of these, abundance.

The democrats need to do their jobs. This is about checks and balances and rule of law. This country works because of the constitution and you cannot have a president breaking the law go unchecked.

If the people are still stupid enough to re elect him then we die with democracy. I am not willing to die to protect the re election campaigns of democrats.
    Then why not go for the win win and take out Biden for withholding aid to get a prosecutor fired? Your smarter than hondo. Act like it

If and when this investigation ever proves anything on Trump we can talk.

This moralizing over the rule of law is specious if it only applies to a (R)

One of the articles of impeachment against Nixon was using the IRS as a weapon. Guess who else did? Obama. That's breaking the law.

Impeaching Trump over the Ukraine thing is ludicrous and is only in play because you guys lied about Russia

And the way the Russia investigation was launched also broke the law

I'm seeing crocodile tears here
    I think the Biden corruption is not that bad. It’s basically a rich kid making off his daddy’s name. I don’t see evidence for more than that. I loathe Biden, I think moderate Democrats are as big of a problem as Trump but this ain’t it, chief.

Trump admitted to the first crime, there has been testimony that it was a quid pro quo, it’s already more than you want it to be.

The IRS “scandal” was investigated by republicans, they found nothing, because it was all bullshit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/remember-irs-scandal-it-was-fake-news-all-along-681674?amp=1

The Mueller Report has resulted in dozens of arrests including of Trump advisors, Russian spies and hackers. But hey there’s nothing there, right? All a big show.
  • Options

Then why not go for the win win and take out Biden for withholding aid to get a prosecutor fired? Your smarter than hondo. Act like it

One of the articles of impeachment against Nixon was using the IRS as a weapon. Guess who else did? Obama. That's breaking the law.

Impeaching Trump over the Ukraine thing is ludicrous and is only in play because you guys lied about Russia

I think the Biden corruption is not that bad. It’s basically a rich kid making off his daddy’s name. I don’t see evidence for more than that. I loathe Biden, I think moderate Democrats are as big of a problem as Trump but this ain’t it, chief.

Trump admitted to the first crime, there has been testimony that it was a quid pro quo, it’s already more than you want it to be.

The IRS “scandal” was investigated by republicans, they found nothing, because it was all bullshit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/remember-irs-scandal-it-was-fake-news-all-along-681674?amp=1

The Mueller Report has resulted in dozens of arrests including of Trump advisors, Russian spies and hackers. But hey there’s nothing there, right? All a big show.
    If you weren’t a leftists you would think Biden’s crimes are bad.

Hence, it’s political
    No, this is really stupid. I want Biden’s crimes to be really bad. Saying they’re not a huge deal hurts my political position.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hence, it’s political
    No, this is really stupid. I want Biden’s crimes to be really bad. Saying they’re not a huge deal hurts my political position.
    So you agree. It’s political
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hondo it is

Sad

You used to be my hero
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

What law is that? Give me the statute.
    Shocking, I never did get an answer. And fuck you Scotty.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What Hunter did is swampy and reeks of cronyism. If you could find a way to make it illegal I'm on board but can't see what he did to break the law.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

What Hunter did is swampy and reeks of cronyism. If you could find a way to make it illegal I'm on board but can't see what he did to break the law.
    There's nothing Hunter did that makes it illegal. But it was unethical and the kneepadders who have said he didn't do anything wrong and who have defended Biden for allowing his kid to turn a buck of his office are have no business questioning anyone else's ethics.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    https://www.compliancebuilding.com/2015/08/19/hiring-relatives-could-be-an-illegal-bribe/

It’s likely illegal and definitely illegal in Ukraine assuming they have laws even remotely like ours...hence it is something that should be investigated in Ukraine.

• Options

Hence, it’s political
    So you agree, you’re stupid.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Since when is asking a foreign government to investigate an international criminal a crime?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    GDS said:

Sure did if he promised help from dada.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2019
    I'm hearing the Mueller report was a resounding success, kavanaugh is a serial rapist, juicy is telling the truth, Warren vindicated herself, and pelosi is a hero

That about sum it up?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Hence, it’s political
    So you agree, you’re stupid.
    No, not political at all.... impeach the mother fucker, we just have to figure out what for....Christ. Get off your partisan moral high horse that you seem so indignant about all of a sudden. Bad look.

Election is a in a year. Run a good candidate and take the presidency. Unless they are afraid they can’t beat him in an election. Pathetic as fuck.