Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daboner & the Hondo Bros: Two Sides of the Same Coin

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You misrepresent my position. Bigly

“ Daboner can call himself whatever the hell he wants”.

Classical liberal

You support the statist republican narrative, that we need to important millions of foreigners for cheap labor. Your support of open borders gains you entry into the Hondo Bros club.
    Again, you misrepresent my position. Do you not pay attention at all?
    Then outline your position here. You're for open borders like the Cock brothers. You may not be a republican, but you fall into line with the narrative and policies they push on immigration.
    I’ve already outlined my position SEVERAL times. JFC. Speaking of being like Hondo. You don’t pay attention and then you get expect me to give you a private walkthrough. Just like Hondo.

Go fuck yourself.
    Your position has already been outlined in this thread. If you want to dispute it, this is your opportunity to argue your case. You support the cheap labor republican viewpoint of open borders and unrestricted mass immigration.
    You’re a racist and a pedophile.

Your positions on race and sex are now outlined in this thread.

See, I can do it do.

If you don’t have the memory or ability to understand what I’ve repeatedly said, that’s your problem. Bumbling dumbfuck.

Cool meltdown today though.
    You support open borders and mass immigration because cheap labor. This is the republican position. That is your position. Hth.
    Incorrect. Dumbshit
    You haven't provided an argument that proves otherwise. You supported the alleged position in many other threads.
    I have made myself clear many many times. I don’t need to do it again on some dumbfucks command who doesn’t read or fucking pay attention. You and Hondo, don’t pay attention, make assumptions the demand people repeat things they have said many times over. Once again, go fuck yourself.
    You've already made your position clear in other threads. Are you denying that you support open borders for cheap labor? You and creepycoug toe the same line on this.
    You’re still yelling about this?

Really, what threads are those where I made myself clear that show I said what you’re saying I did?

I am denying I support open boarders for cheap labor.
    You're a liar.
    How so? Find my words or fuck off. Idiot
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dugdawg said:

H-2A and H-2B temporary visa programs are a yuge part of the solution. This country would grind to a halt without them. I have never actually met anyone who wants truly "open" borders. That's just the usual bullshit binary argument.

False. There are more than enough Americans to fill every job in America. We don't need to import any more foreigners. Top scientists only. Everyone else can stay put in their own nation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Dugdawg said:

H-2A and H-2B temporary visa programs are a yuge part of the solution. This country would grind to a halt without them. I have never actually met anyone who wants truly "open" borders. That's just the usual bullshit binary argument.

False. There are more than enough Americans to fill every job in America. We don't need to import any more foreigners. Top scientists only. Everyone else can stay put in their own nation.
    JFC you’re an idiot. Spend a day trying to find workers then pop off.
  • Options

Classical liberal

You support the statist republican narrative, that we need to important millions of foreigners for cheap labor. Your support of open borders gains you entry into the Hondo Bros club.
    Then outline your position here. You're for open borders like the Cock brothers. You may not be a republican, but you fall into line with the narrative and policies they push on immigration.
    I’ve already outlined my position SEVERAL times. JFC. Speaking of being like Hondo. You don’t pay attention and then you get expect me to give you a private walkthrough. Just like Hondo.

Go fuck yourself.
    Your position has already been outlined in this thread. If you want to dispute it, this is your opportunity to argue your case. You support the cheap labor republican viewpoint of open borders and unrestricted mass immigration.

See, I can do it do.

If you don’t have the memory or ability to understand what I’ve repeatedly said, that’s your problem. Bumbling dumbfuck.

You support open borders and mass immigration because cheap labor. This is the republican position. That is your position. Hth.
    Incorrect. Dumbshit
    You haven't provided an argument that proves otherwise. You supported the alleged position in many other threads.
    I have made myself clear many many times. I don’t need to do it again on some dumbfucks command who doesn’t read or fucking pay attention. You and Hondo, don’t pay attention, make assumptions the demand people repeat things they have said many times over. Once again, go fuck yourself.
    You've already made your position clear in other threads. Are you denying that you support open borders for cheap labor? You and creepycoug toe the same line on this.

Really, what threads are those where I made myself clear that show I said what you’re saying I did?

You're a liar.
    I'm not going to dredge through thousands of threads to quote you. Everyone knows you're for open borders, you've said so countless times. You subscribe to the creepycoug/George Soros model of no borders for international labor.
  • Options

Dugdawg said:

Get better advertising or piss off. There are millions of unemployed Americans to hire, there isn't a need to import more Mexicans to fill these jobs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Classical liberal

Go fuck yourself.

See, I can do it do.

Incorrect. Dumbshit

You're a liar.
    I'm not going to dredge through thousands of threads to quote you. Everyone knows you're for open borders, you've said so countless times. You subscribe to the creepycoug/George Soros model of no borders for international labor.
    White flag raised by the simpleton. You say I’m for boarders but can’t be bothered to actually understand what I have said to realize I’m as far from the soros model as can be. Go fuck your mother.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dugdawg said:

Get better advertising or piss off. There are millions of unemployed Americans to hire, there isn't a need to import more Mexicans to fill these jobs.

What about Europeans. Can they be hired?

You’re suck a fucking simpleton. Yeah, I businessman trying to fill jobs just needs better advertising. You’re a fucking retard.
  • Options

Classical liberal

Go fuck yourself.

See, I can do it do.

Incorrect. Dumbshit

You're a liar.
    White flag raised by the simpleton. You say I’m for boarders but can’t be bothered to actually understand what I have said to realize I’m as far from the soros model as can be. Go fuck your mother.
    Or, you can't be bothered to state your position in one or two sentences because you know it's indefensible and FS.
  • Options

Dugdawg said:

What about Europeans. Can they be hired?

You’re suck a fucking simpleton. Yeah, I businessman trying to fill jobs just needs better advertising. You’re a fucking retard.
    Europeans can stay in Europe and work there. They don't need to emigrate here for work.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Classical liberal

Go fuck yourself.

See, I can do it do.

Incorrect. Dumbshit

You're a liar.
    Or, you can't be bothered to state your position in one or two sentences because you know it's indefensible and FS.
    You and Hondo. Too stupid to pay attention then demand catering to them on demand. Fuck off. I’ve been clear many times. Eat shit fucktard. Do your own research. It’s all there.
  • Options

Classical liberal

Go fuck yourself.

See, I can do it do.

Incorrect. Dumbshit

You're a liar.
    You and Hondo. Too stupid to pay attention then demand catering to them on demand. Fuck off. I’ve been clear many times. Eat shit fucktard. Do your own research. It’s all there.
    You and Hondo. Both for open borders. He agreed with you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Classical liberal

Go fuck yourself.

See, I can do it do.

Incorrect. Dumbshit

You're a liar.
    You and Hondo, too stupid and lazy to read what was posted and have ignorant emotional flip outs over it.
  • Options

Classical liberal

Go fuck yourself.

See, I can do it do.

Incorrect. Dumbshit

You're a liar.
    You and Hondo, too stupid and lazy to read what was posted and have ignorant emotional flip outs over it.
    Why are you too lazy to sum up your viewpoint if it's been misrepresented? You've wasted about 20 posts saying nothing but rubbish, when you could have made your point early in one or two sentences. Not very efficient.
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Dugdawg said:

In purely numerical terms you might be right, but 81% of the (young healthy, prime) American workforce is sitting in moms basement on some football website. If they are working they're probably Lyfting, not lifting. Temporary workers and immigrants do everything from harvesting your food to wiping the asses of our elderly.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2019/10/14/help-wanted-too-many-jobs-and-not-enough-workers-in-most-states

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Classical liberal

Go fuck yourself.

See, I can do it do.

Incorrect. Dumbshit

You're a liar.
    Why are you too lazy to sum up your viewpoint if it's been misrepresented? You've wasted about 20 posts saying nothing but rubbish, when you could have made your point early in one or two sentences. Not very efficient.
    I’ve already done it. I’m not your step n’ fetch it. You were the one who started the thread. Find it yourself.