Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nice summary of Barry's priorities along with his fellow leftards

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,374
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Toss in that most likely Russian, the chicoms and Iran hacked into PIPS’ illegal server but that didn’t warrant any serious investigation by the clown show running our intelligence agencies, the FBI and DOJ.
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/
HARSH, BUT FAIR: Obama Successfully Hunted Trump Campaign Aides Instead of Terrorists.
In 2016, rather than successfully hunting down terrorists including Mueller’s captors, Obama and his top national security officials hunted down Trump campaign aides. Baghdadi’s death should be a reminder—an infuriating one at that—of how the Obama administration, particularly the CIA and FBI, squandered vital resources in service to a politically motivated investigation into Trump and his presidential campaign rather than focusing their efforts on the legitimate threats facing the country.
Trump alluded to that malfeasance in his press conference on Sunday. “When we use our intelligence correctly, what we can do is incredible,” Trump said while commending intelligence operatives who helped locate the ISIS madman. “When we waste our time with intelligence that hurts our country because we had poor leadership at the top, that’s not good.”
Trump, of course, was referring to former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and former FBI Director James Comey, the “Praetorian Guard” that laid the trap for Team Trump in 2016. As ISIS continued its murderous rampage in the Middle East and parts of Europe that year—including the Bastille Day truck attack in France that killed 86 people and wounded hundreds more—the most powerful intelligence professionals in the United States were surveilling Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.
Politics is just war by other means for these Democrats.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump alluded to that malfeasance in his press conference on Sunday. “When we use our intelligence correctly, what we can do is incredible,” Trump said while commending intelligence operatives who helped locate the ISIS madman. “When we waste our time with intelligence that hurts our country because we had poor leadership at the top, that’s not good.”
    Trump, of course, was referring to former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and former FBI Director James Comey, the “Praetorian Guard” that laid the trap for Team Trump in 2016. As ISIS continued its murderous rampage in the Middle East and parts of Europe that year—including the Bastille Day truck attack in France that killed 86 people and wounded hundreds more—the most powerful intelligence professionals in the United States were surveilling Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Pjmedia. Lol

Lou Dobbs!!!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,374
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo once again confused about how the internet works and is unable to refute any of the facts extracted from the article.
  • Options

Hondo once again confused about how the internet works and is unable to refute any of the facts extracted from the article.

The internet works like this:

Westlin is a KKK member.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Westlin is a KKK member.

I read you're pedophile and that is true. PJ Media wasn't the source for that but you're a liar and lightweight who is unable to address the content of what was posted so your perform you pathetic Kunt act where you attack the source.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Westlin is a KKK member.

I read you're pedophile and that is true. PJ Media wasn't the source for that but you're a liar and lightweight who is unable to address the content of what was posted so your perform you pathetic Kunt act where you attack the source.
    Trump also said tax cuts will be rocket fuel. And millions of illegals voted for Hillary. Among a bunch of other bullshit. I can't help it if you swallow his bullshit as fact.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Westlin is a KKK member.

Trump also said tax cuts will be rocket fuel. And millions of illegals voted for Hillary. Among a bunch of other bullshit. I can't help it if you swallow his bullshit as fact.
    Doesn't address the fact that PJMedia wasn't the source and that you're a lightweight dumbfuck but I guess it gave you something to say.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Westlin is a KKK member.

Doesn't address the fact that PJMedia wasn't the source and that you're a lightweight dumbfuck but I guess it gave you something to say.
    So pjmedia.com isn't pjmedia? Da fuq is wrong with you?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Westlin is a KKK member.

So pjmedia.com isn't pjmedia? Da fuq is wrong with you?
    Instead of making a fool of yourself, why not tell us what isn't accurate in the OP?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,634
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The good thing is EVERYONE has Hillary's emails.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    https://www.wsj.com/

Using Hondo's Kunt logic, Hardcore Husky is now the source for anything published in the WSJ.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The hondo meltdown today is bigger than usual

Impeachment foundering on the rocks

Barr closing in

Trump gets re elected rather easily

The left continues to root against America

Wonderful