Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Record 67 Million in the US Speak a Foreign Language at Home

1235»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It really doesn't matter what nation they come from. It just so happens that the problem country is our current day and age is Mexico and the countries south of it. Not Ireland or Italy.

Correct. But there have always been OBKs around to bitch about the Micks and the WOPs coming over and fucking things up.

Deep down inside, everyone is for legal immigration. Who could be for anything else?

But for some of us, as Sleddy capably demonstrated, the concern is laced with a few other perceived issues. That is, if we're being honest in the Tug tradition.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We could use good people. Not currently looking for dirt farmers who can't speak English

But @CirrhosisDawg may be hiring

It says they don’t speak English at home. It doesn’t say they can’t speak English
    In fact, I grew up speaking Spanish at home, and presently speak and write the Engrish better than 99.9% of this bored. I would not have been able to communicate with my grandparents otherwise.

Are we hating on old Cuban people now?

Helps Trump IMO.
    Why limit it just to old Cubans? My hate for Cubans covers all age groups
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,006
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Trump said he'd cut immigration. It doesn't seem like it's happened.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,374
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    One side is pulling for the away team. Tough to blame Trump. Unless you are a dishonest piece of sh*t.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It really doesn't matter what nation they come from. It just so happens that the problem country is our current day and age is Mexico and the countries south of it. Not Ireland or Italy.

Correct. But there have always been OBKs around to bitch about the Micks and the WOPs coming over and fucking things up.

Deep down inside, everyone is for legal immigration. Who could be for anything else?

But for some of us, as Sleddy capably demonstrated, the concern is laced with a few other perceived issues. That is, if we're being honest in the Tug tradition.

The problem with legal immigration is that you let the open borders and illegal immigration advocates corrupt your message
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,638
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm all for legal immigration. I'm against illegal immigration from anywhere by anyone of any country or any race. Does that help?
  • Options

The problem with legal immigration is that you let the open borders and illegal immigration advocates corrupt your message
    Not my message. Maybe they? need to call on Creepy Cuog Consulting for help.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I'm all for legal immigration. I'm against illegal immigration from anywhere by anyone of any country or any race. Does that help?
    Sledog said:

No, it doesn't help because I didn't need any help. You've made your points, all of them, pretty clear. But thanks!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

We could use good people. Not currently looking for dirt farmers who can't speak English

It says they don’t speak English at home. It doesn’t say they can’t speak English
    In fact, I grew up speaking Spanish at home, and presently speak and write the Engrish better than 99.9% of this bored. I would not have been able to communicate with my grandparents otherwise.

Helps Trump IMO.
    Why limit it just to old Cubans? My hate for Cubans covers all age groups
    That's fair.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Helps Trump IMO.
    Imagine being scared of a little Cuban abuela.