Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What Happened When I Wore A Tucker Carlson T-Shirt For A Week In L.A.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    I worked on a campaign from DC for a candidate who shall remain nameless because its not important. I was just a data gatherer and did it for the fun of it and the chance to network. One of my tasks was "diversity data". You need to know where to spend your campaign dollars correctly or it is just wasted. The campaign manager wanted to know where the competition had spent their money the previous election and then wanted data to prove where we should spend our money. We were a bit surprised with the competition and where they had spent their money in the last election cycle. 100% was to constituents who agreed with them. They were preaching to the choir and not really looking to pull anyone across the aisle with their advertising dollars. Their guy was going for his third term so we wrote it off as being complacent and spending on a sure thing. A get out the vote advertising campaign more than anything.

In the end what we found was that 70%+ (can't remember the exact number) of democrats had zero diversity in their news source. Republicans were around the 30% mark. Now some of that is the fact that there is only one television news source that gives diversity from the liberal media sources which dominate in number. Republicans have a bunch who watch local CBS, NBC and ABC but won't touch the far left leaning CNBC, CNN, etc opting for only FOX News when they switch from local to cable. Democrats get a daily barrage of only left leaning perspectives. Many don't plan it that way because most aren't really interested in politics and watch their news sources for many different reasons, but those news sources are decidedly liberal in perspective so they are fed that steady diet. Republicans basically have to endure television news from different perspectives because there is only one source that offers diversity. If you are a Republican or Conservative and you want to watch local news, you are watching democrat/lib perspective news.

In the end my candidate spent her cash on local television and pushing on-line content. She ended up winning but that was mostly due to the fact that her competition was complacent, also won with help from her consistently reaching across the aisle using liberal media as her source.

The point is, I am not surprised at all that liberals in la la land had no idea who Tucker Carlson was. They truly only get their information from liberal MSM with zero diversity of content.

By the way, the campaign was screwed over six ways from Sunday on print and televised ads. Repeatedly they were told the best time slots on television or the best locations in print ads were "not available". It was funny and infuriating to watch. Funny because we knew they were lying, infuriating because the other guy (the democrat) seemed to have zero problems getting prime time slots for his ads. That is not the first time I ran into that kind of illegal bias by the left.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

WOOD!

Started reading, ended jerking.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

WOOD!

With or without the shirt on?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I worked on a campaign from DC for a candidate who shall remain nameless because its not important. I was just a data gatherer and did it for the fun of it and the chance to network. One of my tasks was "diversity data". You need to know where to spend your campaign dollars correctly or it is just wasted. The campaign manager wanted to know where the competition had spent their money the previous election and then wanted data to prove where we should spend our money. We were a bit surprised with the competition and where they had spent their money in the last election cycle. 100% was to constituents who agreed with them. They were preaching to the choir and not really looking to pull anyone across the aisle with their advertising dollars. Their guy was going for his third term so we wrote it off as being complacent and spending on a sure thing. A get out the vote advertising campaign more than anything.

In the end what we found was that 70%+ (can't remember the exact number) of democrats had zero diversity in their news source. Republicans were around the 30% mark. Now some of that is the fact that there is only one television news source that gives diversity from the liberal media sources which dominate in number. Republicans have a bunch who watch local CBS, NBC and ABC but won't touch the far left leaning CNBC, CNN, etc opting for only FOX News when they switch from local to cable. Democrats get a daily barrage of only left leaning perspectives. Many don't plan it that way because most aren't really interested in politics and watch their news sources for many different reasons, but those news sources are decidedly liberal in perspective so they are fed that steady diet. Republicans basically have to endure television news from different perspectives because there is only one source that offers diversity. If you are a Republican or Conservative and you want to watch local news, you are watching democrat/lib perspective news.

In the end my candidate spent her cash on local television and pushing on-line content. She ended up winning but that was mostly due to the fact that her competition was complacent, also won with help from her consistently reaching across the aisle using liberal media as her source.

The point is, I am not surprised at all that liberals in la la land had no idea who Tucker Carlson was. They truly only get their information from liberal MSM with zero diversity of content.

By the way, the campaign was screwed over six ways from Sunday on print and televised ads. Repeatedly they were told the best time slots on television or the best locations in print ads were "not available". It was funny and infuriating to watch. Funny because we knew they were lying, infuriating because the other guy (the democrat) seemed to have zero problems getting prime time slots for his ads. That is not the first time I ran into that kind of illegal bias by the left.

Disagree
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    That's some hard hitting journalism there from 18 months ago. Wow so women at feminist places like spin classes don't recognize Tucker Carlson. You really got em now.
  • Options

Nice dribble. Now wipe it off your chin.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,363
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

WOOD!

With or without the shirt on?
    whynotboth.gif?
  • Options

Disagree
    Its a fact. You can disagree in your mind but the reality is just the opposite of what you FEEL.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Disagree
    Its a fact. You can disagree in your mind but the reality is just the opposite of what you FEEL.
    That's just Tommy performing his passive aggressive Kunt act.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Disagree
    TL;DR
  • Options

2001400ex said:

This post was meant for people who can read and comprehend. You can go back to your consistent lying.
    Yeah I believe random internet guy who says TV stations won't accept money from Republicans. I travel a lot and watch TV....I can see a shit ton of both sides on prime time everywhere I go. But you are honest!!!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This post was meant for people who can read and comprehend. You can go back to your consistent lying.
    Yeah I believe random internet guy who says TV stations won't accept money from Republicans. I travel a lot and watch TV....I can see a shit ton of both sides on prime time everywhere I go. But you are honest!!!
    There's nothing quite like a pathological liar criticizing someone else for not being honest.

Hondo now:

Hondo - Race, how can I lie when I say it looks photoshopped to me?

Race - First of all that's a back track from your original assertion

And its a weak deflection and bullshit

And a lie

Hondo - That's what I've stated all along.

Hondo then:

If you can't see that was a clear Photoshop. I can't help you.

The farting cow is definitely photoshopped.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Is this the Palestinian ankle-biter game plan, or something? How about raising a point that has a little traction?
  • Options

Seriously, do you have to lie on every single post you make? You are an incredibly dishonest person.

Show me in my post where I said they "won't accept money from Republicans". You shit stain I said they didn't give 1st requested locations and times for the political ads. They saved those for democrat candidates. Try getting a page 2 ad in Creative Loafing if you are a Republican. It ain't going to happen.

You make this board worst than it has to be with your lying.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    Second toe too long
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Second toe too long

I'm with BW
  • Options
    Swaye said:

WOOD!

But cant
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tommie Boy exposed himself for the fraud and general dumbfuck that he is on the bored.

First, he responds "disagree" to the OP.

A few post later he responds "TL;DR" while referring to the OP.

Hondo Bro to the bone!

What a maroon.