Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Federal Income Taxes and Federal Spending Both Set Records in FY19

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

No Bob, the deficit works have increased by less than $10 trillion if spending was kept the same. Got it?

No, I don't "got it" Hondo. As I keep telling you, I don't speak barely literate fucking moron.

Bob continues to ignore the question. And won't engage in an honest discussion. As I've stated.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

No Bob, the deficit works have increased by less than $10 trillion if spending was kept the same. Got it?

No, I don't "got it" Hondo. As I keep telling you, I don't speak barely literate fucking moron.

Bob continues to ignore the question. And won't engage in an honest discussion. As I've stated.
    Don't blame me because you write like a fucking moron Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Answer this question Bob.

What was the effect on the debt from the reduced revenues as a result of the recession?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What was the effect on the debt from the reduced revenues as a result of the recession?
    Why didn't Obama do something to increase revenues?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Less than the effect on the increase in spending.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

He did. And you had a meltdown over it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh so less. So you now admit you lied when you said the $10 trillion was from increased spending. Nice work.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh so less. So you now admit you lied when you said the $10 trillion was from increased spending. Nice work.
    No, you lied when you claimed I said that. Quote me saying that Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The reality is no Republican supports cutting entitlement spending either

Lie. Why don't the Rats call the Republicans bluff and pass these budgets? Why don't the Rats ever propose and pass these kind of budgets? There are some Republicans who support cutting entitlement spending. There are Zero Rats who support cutting entitlement spending.

1) cause no one is cutting from Grandma.

2) cause the "rats" know it's unpopular to cut from Grandma.

3) who gives a shit if a few Republicans support cutting entitlements. It won't happen. Why? Cause no one is cutting from Grandma.
    So you confessed to lying. You claimed there were no Republicans that support cutting entitlement spending, and you admitted that there are no Rats that support cutting entitlement spending.

So spare me the "pox on both their houses" bullshit when there isn't a single Rat with the balls to cut entitlement spending.
    Actually I didn't lie. Read what I wrote.
    I did read what you wrote and unlike you, instead of putting words in your mouth I quoted what you wrote and you fucking lied:

That statement is a flat out lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, if you want to know what dodging a question looks like:

Btw, how could Medicare and SS be "big factors" in increasing the debt when you said: The debt isn't growing because of SS or Medicare?

• Options
    Bob caught lying then goes into triple shitpost.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Bob caught lying then goes into triple shitpost.

Lying? I never claimed that the entire $10 Trillion was due to spending. The only liar here as always is you Hondo.

So you now admit you lied when you said the $10 trillion was from increased spending.

Quote me saying that you lying piece of shit. You did what you always do Hondo. You put words in other people mouths and you misrepresent what other people have actually said and then you argue against that misrepresentation. You do it all the fucking time. Meanwhile I quote you word for fucking word and you cry like a little bitch about how you've been taken out of context or you pull your Kunt act about how people can't read or comprehend what you're saying.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The reality is that Hondo is a lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You said revenue was down

Lying again?
  • Options
    And Bob, here are the facts. 2009 was Bush's last budget. As you can see.. revenues dropped and didn't get past the prior level until 2013. And expenditures were basically flat from 09 through 14.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

And Bob, here are the facts. 2009 was Bush's last budget. As you can see.. revenues dropped and didn't get past the prior level until 2013. And expenditures were basically flat from 09 through 14.

So why didn't Obama raise revenue?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Quote me saying you lying worthless piece of shit that the entire $10 Trillion was due to spending increases. Back up your worthless lying twat of mouth for once in your pathetic fucking life Hondo. You called me a liar. Back it up Kunt.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Quote me saying you lying worthless piece of shit that the entire $10 Trillion was due to spending increases. Back up your worthless lying twat of mouth for once in your pathetic fucking life Hondo. You called me a liar. Back it up Kunt.
    Read the thread. Idiot. But here's a hint. You were asked twice to discuss the reasons why the debt went up almost $10 trillion and didn't once discuss revenues. Even when called out. Idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Liar