Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL @ Duck Fans trying to figure out how to back into BCS Bowel

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Yeah, let's go to a BCS bowel and get fucking slaughtered. I am so embarassed to be a Duck fan right now.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12445850

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gordo actually broke that down real well. He's the new BCS Superiority Guy apparently.
  • Options
    Yeah the thing that keeeeeeeeeeeeeeert did is fucktarded because keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert doesn't understand that only 2 teams from a conference get BCS berths. But the Quooks are all over that shit. Would I like to see us in a BCS bowel? Sure, if the game is good. Not too many BCS opponents are playing as poorly as the Ducks have at the end of this season. Texas in the Alamo Bowl is looking promising though.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuck Texas and the Alamo Bowl. A shitty win in the Alamo bowl will get us nothing. If we get blasted out of a BCS bowl against a decent team, Helfrich will be subject to more skepticism, which is good. There's also a (small) chance for redemption. If Helfrich can prove he can get it together, learn from his mistakes and show vast improvement after a month off, this outcome wouldn't be bad either. If we beat Texas in the Alamo bowl, since Texas sucks, there will probably just be more questions than answers, and Helfrich gets a free pass.
  • Options
    I'm not at "cheer against the team" yet. Helf deserves his 15 games. That's the HHB standard
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We could play BYU in the fight hunger bowl and still get blasted. I feel a 2006 Vegas bowl performance coming on
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Everybody knows that the 2013 Alamo Bowel is really the Rose Bowl cause ________. (fill in the blank)