Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joe Biden Denied Holy Communion by South Carolina Priest for Pro-Abortion Beliefs

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited October 2019 in Tug Tavern
Former Vice President Joe Biden was denied the Eucharist on Sunday morning while attending mass in Florence, SC over his pro-abortion beliefs.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church refused to allow the Democratic Party presidential front-runner to participate in the holy sacrament of communion when Biden appeared at the church’s 9am mass on Sunday.

“Sadly, this past Sunday, I had to refuse Holy Communion to former Vice President Joe Biden,” Father Morey said to the Florence Morning News in an email.

“Holy Communion signifies we are one with God, each other and the Church. Our actions should reflect that. Any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching,” he added.

Biden, who has been a life-time Catholic, has betrayed his Catholic faith in order to advance his career in the rabidly anti-life Democratic Party. He has evolved over the years on the issue of abortion in order to maintain within his party’s favor, turning his back on his long-standing religious beliefs.

“If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment that makes that right dependent on someone’s zip code,” Biden said to oppose red states that have enacted strict restrictions on abortion in recent months.

Biden is a fervent supporter of Roe v. Wade (1973), and has changed his position to oppose the Hyde Amendment. Biden voted affirmative on the Hyde Amendment as a Senator to ban federal funding on abortion with only exceptions allowed for rape, incest or when the mother’s life is in danger.

Biden’s flip-flop indicates that he wants taxpayer subsidies used to facilitate abortion-on-demand, a ghastly policy position that is directly at odds with Catholic teachings.

Biden will say or do anything to become president, but his lack of integrity will not come without consequences. Father Morey’s principled gesture may remind Biden that there will be repercussions in this life as well as the next for standing against life.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wow-joe-biden-denied-holy-communion-by-south-carolina-priest-for-pro-abortion-beliefs/

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Good for Father Morey. Should have had a line of nuns with rulers.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    Imagine wearing a cloth donned disproportionately by pedophiles and refusing to let an elderly widower engage in organized cannibalism.

I also like it when my priest sends emails to the newspapers after mass.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cathilics and Biden are both fucking twash, les keep it a hunret
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I got communion at a Catholic funeral after using the hymnal pages for rolling papers. Like they’re checking credentials at the snack bar. What a farce.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

I got communion at a Catholic funeral after using the hymnal pages for rolling papers. Like they’re checking credentials at the snack bar. What a farce.

Denying the sacraments to a Catholic is not a farce you ignorant moron bigot.

Biden is the one that brags about his Catholic faith and then doesn’t follow it. He is a fucking hypocrite. There are two other diocese where he can’t receive Communion and can’t even speak formally to Catholics at formal gatherings or give a speech to Catholic school children at a Catholic school.

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    DJDuck said:

Biden is the one that brags about his Catholic faith and then doesn’t follow it. He is a fucking hypocrite. There are two other diocese where he can’t receive Communion and can’t even speak formally to Catholics at formal gatherings or give a speech to Catholic school children at a Catholic school.

Hey Deej. Are the insults and language you use online emblematic of a good upstanding catholic? Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    Boss move denying communion.

Bitch move sending the email bragging about it.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

Sounds like they’re protecting the children!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Sounds like you’re ignorant.

Catholic Bishops Have Said These Politicians Should Not Receive Communion Because Of Their Abortion Stances

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/29/catholic-abortion-politicians-communion/
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Catholic Bishops Have Said These Politicians Should Not Receive Communion Because Of Their Abortion Stances

There are way better lunches available outside of church.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    Bronze Age superstitions rule! POTD
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Catholic Bishops are your source???
  • Options
    Catholic Bishops make the rules moron.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You are too ignorant to post on this subject and make any sense.

Biden is a faux Catholic hypocrite along with many of his Democrat ilk. Most Catholics realize this. Kerry didn’t win the Catholic vote because he was a faux cafeteria Catholic and a hypocrite that promoted abortion, just like Lyin’ Joe. No one is chaining any of these cowards to a Catholic pew. They want to claim they are faithful practicing Catholics when they are not. They are living a lie.

It’s not about me, the bishops or the Church. It’s about the lie that these cowards are living in trying to portray themselves as something they are not.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,404
    ramenduck said:

Imagine wearing a cloth donned disproportionately by pedophiles and refusing to let an elderly widower engage in organized cannibalism.

Wow. Let the bigotry flow! I am sure if FEELS GOOD to be wearing that white hood in public again huh coog? Scheduled any hangings lately?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    DJDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Biden is a faux Catholic hypocrite along with many of his Democrat ilk. Most Catholics realize this. Kerry didn’t win the Catholic vote because he was a faux cafeteria Catholic and a hypocrite that promoted abortion, just like Lyin’ Joe. No one is chaining any of these cowards to a Catholic pew. They want to claim they are faithful practicing Catholics when they are not. They are living a lie.

It’s not about me, the bishops or the Church. It’s about the lie that these cowards are living in trying to portray themselves as something they are not.

Abortion is bad because a naked chick listened to a talking snake POTD
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited October 2019

ramenduck said:

Wow. Let the bigotry flow! I am sure if FEELS GOOD to be wearing that white hood in public again huh coog? Scheduled any hangings lately?
    Where to even fucking begin.

Enjoy your shows today, Atl.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Is that also the reason why capital punishment is bad?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

And higher taxes are good

Jesus said so

Good thing we aren't making fun of Muslims. Crosses the line
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

DJDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Yeah, it's a mystery why those Conservative Christians would vote for that immoral Trump. The left offers a much better alternative.