Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Disrespect is Unreal... Again.

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
for the Friday, Nov 8 game on FS1 at 730pm, did anyone notice what is scheduled right before our game?

Comments

• BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    Meek said:

for the Friday, Nov 8 game on FS1 at 730pm, did anyone notice what is scheduled right before our game?

UW men's soccer?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Bleach drinking at my house
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    TommySQC said:

Meek said:

truck racing?
    Winner!

2019 SCHEDULE: Gander Outdoors Truck Series
    Lucas Oil 150
    Fri, Nov 8 - 8:30p ET (FS1)
    ISM Raceway - Avondale, AZ

Now...we know these fucking things never end on time, so plan to find one of the obscore neo con Fox news channels that will show the first quarter of our game while someone's changing a tire during the last 10 laps of that truck race.

Highest ranked team with 3 losses in the country

We are the Lovable Losers!
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,582 Founders Club
    My money's on Matt Crafton
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,668 Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

TommySQC said:

Meek said:

truck racing?
    Winner!

Lucas Oil 150

Now...we know these fucking things never end on time, so plan to find one of the obscore neo con Fox news channels that will show the first quarter of our game while someone's changing a tire during the last 10 laps of that truck race.
    So if they put them on one of the other Fox stations - is Hannity doing colored commentary?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    We're playing Baylor on 11/8. Game is on ESPN
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HuskyJW said:

Texas ranked somewhere in the low 20’s is higher.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    LebamDawg said:

Meek said:

TommySQC said:

Meek said:

truck racing?
    Winner!

Lucas Oil 150

So if they put them on one of the other Fox stations - is Hannity doing colored commentary?
    so you need to think about that for a second.

What does Fox think about the approved Washington State way of life with marijuana and sustainability and gay rights... then you'll have your answer as to how Fox will treat the game. Kiss the first quarter goodbye.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

HuskyJW said:

Texas is trash. They shouldn't even be ranked.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Meek said:

TommySQC said:

Meek said:

truck racing?
    Winner!

Lucas Oil 150

It is 2019. And there is a thing called the Fox Sports app. You can even send it to your TV if it was made after say 2015.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Meek said:

TommySQC said:

Meek said:

truck racing?
    Winner!

Lucas Oil 150

It is 2019. And there is a thing called the Fox Sports app truck racing.
    I think you're burying the lede here.

HuskyJW said:

So the disrespect is real
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Meek said:

salemcoog said:

Meek said:

TommySQC said:

Meek said:

truck racing?
    Winner!

Lucas Oil 150

It is 2019. And there is a thing called the Fox Sports app. You can even send it to your TV if it was made after say 2015.
    It is 2019 and I have kids in 2019 so watching games in real time is not happening during this life phase... I rely on setting the DVR before the weekend so I can sit down about 930pm and start watching a couple games I care about...then, without fail half the games don't start as scheduled because some other game I don't care about has gone into timeout armageddon and then, on occasion, there's a truck race scheduled too. I get how technology works, but thanks for the millenial perspective on how to only have to worry about one thing in life at a time.
    Nice old man rant. 👍🏼
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Meek said:

salemcoog said:

Meek said:

TommySQC said:

Meek said:

truck racing?
    Winner!

Lucas Oil 150

It is 2019 and I have kids in 2019 so watching games in real time is not happening during this life phase... I rely on setting the DVR before the weekend so I can sit down about 930pm and start watching a couple games I care about...then, without fail half the games don't start as scheduled because some other game I don't care about has gone into timeout armageddon and then, on occasion, there's a truck race scheduled too. I get how technology works, but thanks for the millenial perspective on how to only have to worry about one thing in life at a time.
    Millenial.

That’s good.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,152
    edited November 2019