Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A hero's welcome after killing Baghdadi

13»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The tears from butt hurt trumptards because trump was booed and taunted at the world series are delicious.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

It’s almost like if he can’t control the make up of the crowd, most people hate his fucking ass.

My dad hates Trump. A good friend of mine and his wife hate Trump. But they're all going to vote for him, they say.
    The R is powerful and addictive drug.
    You've got it wrong as usual. The D is a whiny fake justice moral outrage of the day driven party of free shit cunts.

Millions of people voting for Trump this time will be people who hate him and think he is a blowhard retard. And yet still better than what the Dems will run. That should tell you something. But it won't.
    I'm sure it's abundance. I wouldn't vote for a D if I hated their guts. I don't know anyone who would. But you do you.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

It’s almost like if he can’t control the make up of the crowd, most people hate his fucking ass.

My dad hates Trump. A good friend of mine and his wife hate Trump. But they're all going to vote for him, they say.
    You've got it wrong as usual. The D is a whiny fake justice moral outrage of the day driven party of free shit cunts.

Millions of people voting for Trump this time will be people who hate him and think he is a blowhard retard. And yet still better than what the Dems will run. That should tell you something. But it won't.
    I'm sure it's abundance. I wouldn't vote for a D if I hated their guts. I don't know anyone who would. But you do you.
    Says the resident Hillary-apologist...

HondoFS...
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,681
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

What is interesting about this thread is the absolute lack of honesty (again) by liberals. BO, Bush, Clinton you name it, they all got booed at events. It is a tradition unfortunately.

But you libs keep on convincing yourself that this only happens to Trump.

Obama has never been booed!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Says the resident Hillary-apologist...

HondoFS...
    I don't hate Hillary and I don't recall ever saying I voted for her (my vote went to spotted owl). She's awful and I didn't want her to be president. But I also don't hate her. For that matter, I don't hate Donald Trump either.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

What is interesting about this thread is the absolute lack of honesty (again) by liberals. BO, Bush, Clinton you name it, they all got booed at events. It is a tradition unfortunately.

If he was it’s guaranteed that the people doing the booing were called racists.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

Ha ha ha.......
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

And yet he will still win because the Dems suck that bad
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Perhaps you missed my point. I think Trump is a complete imbecile, but I think Liz Warren is 100 times worse. I have to vote for someone. Might as well be the obese orange clown that sends all the HondoBros into hysterics every day in the good old Tug Tavern.
    Voting for an obese orange imbecile to own the libs!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,363
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Perhaps you missed my point. I think Trump is a complete imbecile, but I think Liz Warren is 100 times worse. I have to vote for someone. Might as well be the obese orange clown that sends all the HondoBros into hysterics every day in the good old Tug Tavern.
    Voting for an obese orange imbecile to own the libs! fucking left wing Progressives
    Get your branding straight.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,637
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

GDS said:

PurpleJ said:

GDS said:

PurpleJ said:

GDS said:

PurpleJ said:

GDS said:

Multiple yuge impeach Trump signs throughout the stadium. Crowd erupts in lock him up chant.

And we wonder why DC lost all three at home.
    We? Houston is by far the better team. We? Actually wonder how the Astros lost the first two.
    Whatever you say loser. Go suck Ovechkin’s dick you commie loving scumbag.
    Compelling
    No argument. I’ll take that as an admission of guilt.
    Meltdown. Sad.
    Huh? My team won. As always.

Why don’t you tell me again how much you Communism.
    Only a trumptard suggests that hating Trump implies communism.
    It does you you advocate for communists. HTH
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,130
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Voting for an idiot to keep an even bigger idiot out of the White House. I need you to be correct on this one.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Voting for an obese orange imbecile who already owns to own the libs!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Eloquently put
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Orange Cheeto bad!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Booed by a bunch of DC losers.

Helps Trump IMO.

It's not complicated. The creatures don't like the Swamp being drained.
  • Options

The tears from butt hurt trumptards because trump was booed and taunted at the world series are delicious.

Mexifornia Chubby-Chasers spoken for.