Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Worst #7 Duck squad

2»

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

It's not your older brothers Oregon but they win

A bit like the 2000 Husky team

I think they got some ju ju but ultimately Utah wins the Pac12

I’d compare them to 2005 Oregon that somehow managed to go 10-1 with a lot less talent than this team overall. They just kept finding ways to win games balls bounced their way etc.

Fucking hate Q-Bert, as documented. What a shit quarterback. Absolutely can not throw down field. Still short arming screens and overthrowing everyone by 15 yards down field. He still just looks like a super talented freshman who’s just got to get his reads down.

Run the fucking ball and just let that shit head dink and dunk here and there.

Fucking hate him and fucking sick of hearing about him.

Go ducks.

I am quite aware of Herbert’s flaws. However he does have the 14th best QB rating in the country. He led the Ducks to a score with 1 minute on the clock and 75 yds from the end zone against WSU. He beat the Huskies with a comeback down two touchdowns at Husky stadium. Eason and Gordon were both losers.

Unfortunately for you Huskies I think Shough will be better than Herbert.

He also engineered the OT win over Washington in Autzen last year.

Oregon returned the kickoff out to the 40. And Herbert threw a 5 yard flare to the RB, 2 soft 10 yard outs, and a WR screen to get inside the 10.
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

I’d compare them to 2005 Oregon that somehow managed to go 10-1 with a lot less talent than this team overall. They just kept finding ways to win games balls bounced their way etc.

Fucking hate Q-Bert, as documented. What a shit quarterback. Absolutely can not throw down field. Still short arming screens and overthrowing everyone by 15 yards down field. He still just looks like a super talented freshman who’s just got to get his reads down.

Go ducks.

I am quite aware of Herbert’s flaws. However he does have the 14th best QB rating in the country. He led the Ducks to a score with 1 minute on the clock and 75 yds from the end zone against WSU. He beat the Huskies with a comeback down two touchdowns at Husky stadium. Eason and Gordon were both losers.

Oregon returned the kickoff out to the 40. And Herbert threw a 5 yard flare to the RB, 2 soft 10 yard outs, and a WR screen to get inside the 10.
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

Go ducks.

Herbert’s pass to Juwan Johnson to get into FG position went for 24 yds.

He won the fucking game pussy. Herbert led the team to 11-17 3rd down efficiency. Loser Gordon drilled our crappy defense for a 1-9 3rd down efficiency.

It’s amazing to see people of your ilk worrying about how bad a team is that has won the PAC 12 North, will play for the Pac12 championship and still has a chance at the CFB Playoff Instead of whether their crappy team can come up with a couple more wins😂😂😂😂
    Just when we thought you may have had this place dialed in
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It's amazing what an O line covers up. Least talented backfield in the conference except maybe for Cuog. Lower half of the conference at WR.

Decent D line and solid d backfield.
  • Options
    haie said:

I'll take my barista's Ducks over your brothers for their awesome 2016 and 17 years.

No baristas in Vantucky Cuoger.
  • Options

Oregon matches up better against the blockhead's team than teams like the coug. It would be a ground and pound game all around, and our guys are bigger, stronger, tougher, more talented than their guys. And we have a better offense.

Utah would have the best running back in the game.
  • Options
    Let Creep settle this Herbert business with some informed knowledge.

He is neither as bad as described here nor as good as the hype machine.

He can make throws Gordon can't. Gordon plays in a offense predicated on throwing the ball. It's everything and he has receivers who fit that system.

Herbert plays in a system predicated on the run and is just starting to get comfortable with the only remotely talented WR on the roster. Addison has the athleticism too but is a ball dropper.

Herby has the scouts salivating for a reason. But he's flawed and that has a lot to do with playing at Oregon at this point in their history. Ballz was right about that one point.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Good analysis coug. :)