Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Worst #7 Duck squad

flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Standard Supporter
In my lifetime.

We? have had less talented top 10 teams, but none as shitty on the field as this team.

Arroyo's play calling has full-blown AIDS. Herbert is the most overrated QB in Oregon history. Our? offense would be more effective with almost any of the other starting P12 QBs. I'd take Gordon in a heartbeat.

Looking forward to the post Herbert era.

I miss OREGON dammit.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter

It's not your older brothers Oregon but they win

A bit like the 2000 Husky team

I think they got some ju ju but ultimately Utah wins the Pac12

If memory serves me, my older brother's Oregon beat the 2000 Huskies. ;)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

That was your father's

Chip wasn't that long ago. Those were dominant teams
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This Oregon team gritted out some tough wins and they don't mail it in when the going gets rough. Whittingham is a blockhead.
  • Options

lol at these 'duck fans' upvoting a post that says Utah will win the PAC 12. Ain't no such thing as halfway quooks.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll take my barista's Ducks over your brothers for their awesome 2016 and 17 years.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Oregon matches up better against the blockhead's team than teams like the coug. It would be a ground and pound game all around, and our guys are bigger, stronger, tougher, more talented than their guys. And we have a better offense.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

That was your father's

Chip wasn't that long ago. Those were dominant teams
    Yeah, correct. I guess my point was that 2000 Duck team was full of 2 and 3 star talent as nd basically sucked but still beat the best Husky squad in 2 decades.

I'm just pissed that a better OC should be moving the ball at will with our OL and NFL QB. 1-2 yard gains, stalled drives due to inept play calls, poor decisions and inaccurate throws by Herbert....they all add up to an underachieving team that struggles to break 30 pts on shit defenses.

Oregon is extremely lucky to be 7-1 and top 10. It won't last long.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon has a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. Just have to beat USC and then it’s pretty smooth sailing to the match up vs the tallest midget from the South.
  • Options
    The defense was more of a problem than the offense. Avalos's bend but don't break approach to this game didn't work. The defense bent and ultimately broke every time they got the ball. If the cougs had only two downs instead of four to work with, they still would have moved the ball and we wouldn't have got them off the field. Beyond frustrating to see see them march the entire length of the field EVERY SINGLE DRIVE.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I’d compare them to 2005 Oregon that somehow managed to go 10-1 with a lot less talent than this team overall. They just kept finding ways to win games balls bounced their way etc.

Fucking hate Q-Bert, as documented. What a shit quarterback. Absolutely can not throw down field. Still short arming screens and overthrowing everyone by 15 yards down field. He still just looks like a super talented freshman who’s just got to get his reads down.

Run the fucking ball and just let that shit head dink and dunk here and there.

Fucking hate him and fucking sick of hearing about him.

Go ducks.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We had a tough time getting to Gordon

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,075
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Oregon being 7 is stupid on a couple levels, they wouldn't be favored against UGA or OU, but this isn't really about Oregon, it's about how fucking shitty CFB is these days. The top 25 used to mean something, now it's just a god damned dreck fest.

Here's the bottom of your coaches poll 25:
    Cincinnati
    Iowa
    App St
    Boise St
    Wake Forest
    Memphis
    Texas
    KSU

fml

• Options
    dtd said:

Oregon being 7 is stupid on a couple levels, they wouldn't be favored against UGA or OU, but this isn't really about Oregon, it's about how fucking shitty CFB is these days. The top 25 used to mean something, now it's just a god damned dreck fest.

Cincinnati
    Iowa
    App St
    Boise St
    Wake Forest
    Memphis
    Texas
    KSU

fml

Oregon could beat UGA and OU. Hth.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,075
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

dtd said:

Cincinnati
    Iowa
    App St
    Boise St
    Wake Forest
    Memphis
    Texas
    KSU

fml

Imagine being such a gigantic fucking bitch that you feel the need to downvote a single person's interweb poasts every_single_time. That shit is hard to fathom. Unless, of course, you're cuck beta. Then it's par for the course.
  • Options
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Cincinnati
    Iowa
    App St
    Boise St
    Wake Forest
    Memphis
    Texas
    KSU

fml

Imagine being such a gigantic fucking bitch that you feel the need to downvote a single person's interweb poasts every_single_time. That shit is hard to fathom. Unless, of course, you're cuck beta. Then it's par for the course.
    Imagine caring about this. Makes me consider paying a visit to your stats pages and roughing you up a bit with even more downvotes.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

I’d compare them to 2005 Oregon that somehow managed to go 10-1 with a lot less talent than this team overall. They just kept finding ways to win games balls bounced their way etc.

Fucking hate Q-Bert, as documented. What a shit quarterback. Absolutely can not throw down field. Still short arming screens and overthrowing everyone by 15 yards down field. He still just looks like a super talented freshman who’s just got to get his reads down.

Go ducks.

I am quite aware of Herbert’s flaws. However he does have the 14th best QB rating in the country. He led the Ducks to a score with 1 minute on the clock and 75 yds from the end zone against WSU. He beat the Huskies with a comeback down two touchdowns at Husky stadium. Eason and Gordon were both losers.

Unfortunately for you Huskies I think Shough will be better than Herbert.

He also engineered the OT win over Washington in Autzen last year.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Go ducks.

I am quite aware of Herbert’s flaws. However he does have the 14th best QB rating in the country. He led the Ducks to a score with 1 minute on the clock and 75 yds from the end zone against WSU. He beat the Huskies with a comeback down two touchdowns at Husky stadium. Eason and Gordon were both losers.

Oregon returned the kickoff out to the 40. And Herbert threw a 5 yard flare to the RB, 2 soft 10 yard outs, and a WR screen to get inside the 10.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    So he got them in position to win with 1 minute to go. That’s pretty bad quarterbacking.

Eason, Browning and Gordon all failed and you criticize the winner.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Same old same old same old bullshit spouted by losers Herbert’s horrible, Verdell and Dye are crappy, Jaylon Redd stinks blah blah blah blah blah blah. These are the Inane ramblings of Someone with a lot of envy and insecurity.😂😂
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

Go ducks.

Oregon returned the kickoff out to the 40. And Herbert threw a 5 yard flare to the RB, 2 soft 10 yard outs, and a WR screen to get inside the 10.
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

Go ducks.

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

Go ducks.

Herbert’s pass to Juwan Johnson to get into FG position went for 24 yds.

He won the fucking game pussy. Herbert led the team to 11-17 3rd down efficiency. Loser Gordon drilled our crappy defense for a 1-9 3rd down efficiency.

It’s amazing to see people of your ilk worrying about how bad a team is that has won the PAC 12 North, will play for the Pac12 championship and still has a chance at the CFB Playoff Instead of whether their crappy team can come up with a couple more wins😂😂😂😂