Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    You know that hurt...plays it off super casual.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    hahaha fuck Harden. Ball hog bitch
  • Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
    jecornel said:

You know that hurt...plays it off super casual.

Reminds me of when Pumpy makes a prediction.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039

hahaha fuck Harden. Ball hog bitch

So stupid. Ball hog, yes, but that’s the whole point of their offense and he’s really effective.
    I’m going to need to see a Championship.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I was working on my motorcycle one evening. I let the wrench I was using slip off the nut I was turning, and I gouged the shit out of my knuckles on one of the many things on a motorcycle that will take a chunk out of you. I leaned back, and threw that fucking wrench at the bike. It bounced right back and hit me right in the forehead and made a knot on my skull the size of a marble.

I went insane for a minute or two and then regained enough composure to look and see if I opened up my head and needed stitches or something. The bike just sat there the whole time like it was telling me to fuck off.

Losing your shit almost never pays dividends. I bet Mr Harden would agree after that little display.

Did you die?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    dflea said:

I was working on my motorcycle one evening. I let the wrench I was using slip off the nut I was turning, and I gouged the shit out of my knuckles on one of the many things on a motorcycle that will take a chunk out of you. I leaned back, and threw that fucking wrench at the bike. It bounced right back and hit me right in the forehead and made a knot on my skull the size of a marble.

I went insane for a minute or two and then regained enough composure to look and see if I opened up my head and needed stitches or something. The bike just sat there the whole time like it was telling me to fuck off.

Losing your shit almost never pays dividends. I bet Mr Harden would agree after that little display.

This is the kind of wisdom i come here for
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Pete wouldn't.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Pete wouldn't.
    I bet a wrench upside his head would drive the point home. Kinda worked for me. For a while.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Pete wouldn't.
    I bet a wrench upside his head would drive the point home. Kinda worked for me. For a while.
    It's hard. It's a process.