Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

tell me someone just caught a screen shot of Fatters

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
decked out in Aston gear chanting like a fat Eurofag on NBC. Holy hell.

American soccer fans fags are so cringe worthy, especially when they chant in British accents like fucking posers.

He's next level cringe worthy, water is wet.

Comments

• gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    gmo said:

American soccer fans fags are so cringe worthy, especially when they chant in British accents like fucking posers.

Eurofags aren't fat. Otherwise spot on.

The Obamas led Americans believe that Europeans are superior.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    yes I thought that I was typing it, I more meant a fat version of a Eurofag.

nothing worse to me than inauthentic.. I don't really give a shit what you are, just don't be a poser. Which is basically 98% of American soccer fans.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

Didn’t see it. Wish I did. Sounds funny.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I’ll wait for @PurpleJ to weigh in on this.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was a straight masculine futbol fan 20+ years ago before gay fat beer gut hipsters tried to fit in.

I hope Trump finishes destroying the rainforest and we have an ice age so I can carve out some fat guy and burrow inside his blubber for warmth.

Funny thing is, the Brits and every other futbol nationality fan hates these losers no matter how hard they try. ¡Qué gringos maricónes!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I was a straight masculine futbol fan 20+ years ago before gay fat beer gut hipsters tried to fit in.

I hope Trump finishes destroying the rainforest and we have an ice age so I can carve out some fat guy and burrow inside his blubber for warmth.

Funny thing is, the Brits and every other futbol nationality fan hates these losers no matter how hard they try. ¡Qué gringos maricónes!

>studies abroad in London for 6 weeks
    >comes back to USA with faux accent and lifelong Chelsea fandom

FTG
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounders!

Scarves up bitches.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

PurpleJ said:

>attends Pridefest/ANTIFA rally
    >comes back to USA with faux accent and lifelong Chelsea fandom

FTG
    Fixed it.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I played a lot of FIFA and gave a real attempt at enjoying soccer. Couldn’t do it. Even watching the big teams overseas is boring.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

PurpleJ said:

I played a lot of FIFA and gave a real attempt at enjoying soccer. Couldn’t do it. Even watching the big teams overseas is boring.
    You never played. I wouldn’t expect you to get it.

Same reason I hate basketball and baseball.

Also, you are American. You like NASCAR and pork rinds. And you beat your wife and shoot up schools. You have no culture.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also, you are American. You like NASCAR and pork rinds. And you beat your wife and shoot up schools. You have no culture.
    I played until 5th grade then switched to football. I was a goalie most the time. I was pretty good too. Scored a couple goals every year despite mostly playing goalie. I never played really competitively like for FC United and those type of teams. I only played rec ball until I was old enough to play football. So if you had some level of coordination, it wasn’t hard to get some scoring chances.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I played until 5th grade then switched to football. I was a goalie most the time. I was pretty good too. Scored a couple goals every year despite mostly playing goalie. I never played really competitively like for FC United and those type of teams. I only played rec ball until I was old enough to play football. So if you had some level of coordination, it wasn’t hard to get some scoring chances.
    So you played 5th grade rec ball. Thanks for proving my point.

At least I can respect you for being honest and not wearing a RAVE GREEN wool scarf in the middle of the summer at your ANTIFA rallies with @RaceBannon watching your Sounders play on artificial turf in the Mickey Mouse League Soccer.

P.S. Liverpool scored an injury time winner today. @BennyBeaver cucked once again!