Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Typical dumbfuck alt-right trumptard, a real umpire in the majors, predicts "cival war"

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mlb-umpire-threatened-cival-war-president-trump-impeached/story?id=66497915&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Most trumptards don't have grade school level grammar, like Mr. Trump himself. Trumptards are usually religious too. News: a guy dead for 2000 years can't hear you think!

You're like Hitchens, you are.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

If Trump is removed from office, then we will get a dem president in 2020. Then it will get interesting because not one dem candidate pretends to believe in the written Constitution. As the economy crashes and the free sh*tters suddenly aren't being paid and the price of gas hits $6 a gallon and the rolling blackouts hit at night when the sun isn't shining and the wind isn't blowing then we will all just sit around like in North Korea and take it?

Trump's plan is to get impeached. HTH

And all the bullshit has been said about every Democrat president. You forgot the part of them taking your guns too. And none of that shit every happens. Idiot
    Calm down turbo.

Same with Trump. All the catastrophic literally hitler bullshit that was predicted never a happened.

That is true on Trump. Find one quote where anyone on this board said it would.
    Maybe you were “busy” during the hot Trump talk that he was literally ripping kids from their parents throwing them into concentration camps.
    You and GayBob are translating shit pretty much no one here has said. Trump's policies did allow for kids to be taken from their parents, that's a fact. Trump did say Mexico was sending their rapists. That's a fact. Trump did ban people from Muslim countries. That's a fact. And he did say there was fine people on the side of white supremacists. That's a fact.

Always chuckle tho when the side that supports "we have to pass it to see what's in it" and screams that for years, I still even see that shit at times. Thinks how anyone here translates the shit Trump says is awful.
    Why do you want kids to be jailed in cells with adult criminals? Is that safe and humane?

70% of women who cross the border get sexually assaulted or raped. Why do you support rapists, Hondo?

Trump banned travel from Muslim countries based on the list provided by Obama's Sec of State (Clinton) and the NSA. Why do you hate Obama, Hondo?

Trump specifically excluded the "Nazis and White Nationalists" from the "fine people on both sides." Read the transcript, you lazy fuck.

Every one of my statements is a fact, Hondo. Not yours. Learn what a fact is, Burger-Flipper. You're embarrassing yourself.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

If Trump is removed from office, then we will get a dem president in 2020. Then it will get interesting because not one dem candidate pretends to believe in the written Constitution. As the economy crashes and the free sh*tters suddenly aren't being paid and the price of gas hits $6 a gallon and the rolling blackouts hit at night when the sun isn't shining and the wind isn't blowing then we will all just sit around like in North Korea and take it?

Trump's plan is to get impeached. HTH

And all the bullshit has been said about every Democrat president. You forgot the part of them taking your guns too. And none of that shit every happens. Idiot
    Calm down turbo.

Same with Trump. All the catastrophic literally hitler bullshit that was predicted never a happened.

That is true on Trump. Find one quote where anyone on this board said it would.
    Maybe you were “busy” during the hot Trump talk that he was literally ripping kids from their parents throwing them into concentration camps.
    You and GayBob are translating shit pretty much no one here has said. Trump's policies did allow for kids to be taken from their parents, that's a fact. Trump did say Mexico was sending their rapists. That's a fact. Trump did ban people from Muslim countries. That's a fact. And he did say there was fine people on the side of white supremacists. That's a fact.

Always chuckle tho when the side that supports "we have to pass it to see what's in it" and screams that for years, I still even see that shit at times. Thinks how anyone here translates the shit Trump says is awful.
    Those were not Trumps policies. Holy shit you're daft!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,374
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Umpire tweets and the left freaks out

AOC calls for violent revolution. Nothing to see here
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Did you miss the part where your dear leader called a clause in the Constitution "phony"?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If the deep state ever gets to the point of removing Trump from office, I predict new and larger militias will be formed to overthrow the fascist left in this country. It will end for them the same way it did for Mussolini. With their bodies hanging upside down from public squares. The American republic will never bow down to tyrants.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

If the deep state ever gets to the point of removing Trump from office, I predict new and larger militias will be formed to overthrow the fascist left in this country. It will end for them the same way it did for Mussolini. With their bodies hanging upside down from public squares. The American republic will never bow down to tyrants.
    You realize that the entire principle of this country is not to bow down to any tyrant? If you read Article 1, Section 1 is says all legislative power is given to Congress and none to the president. You make a grave mistake in thinking that "the fascist left" somehow wants any kind of tyrant, left, middle, right. The executive is only supposed to faithfully execute the laws. Any American that supports a tyrant regardless of orientation is doomed. But for some reason in your trumptarded mind everybody on the "left" is reduced to fascist tyrants.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Imagine railing out against authoritarian tyrants and then turning around and supporting Trump. OBKFS.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

Umpire tweets and the left freaks out

AOC calls for violent revolution. Nothing to see here

citation please
  • Options

Imagine railing out against authoritarian tyrants and then turning around and supporting Trump. OBKFS.
    The problem is that we can't have any faction electing a tyrant. Obviously, trumptards are OK with having a dictator -- so long as he's on the far right. It's their typical muddled thinking.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,921
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    What has Trump done that impacts any US citizens constitutional rights? Don't hurt yourself.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The problem is that we can't have any faction electing a tyrant. Obviously, trumptards are OK with having a dictator -- so long as he's on the far right. It's their typical muddled thinking.
    How do you elect a tyrant and list for me the top 5 tyranical things Trump has done.

Call me when he violates existing immigration law like Obama did with the Dreamers. Btw, was Obama acting like a tyrant when he authorized the spying on the Trump campaign?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

How do you elect a tyrant and list for me the top 5 tyranical things Trump has done.

Call me when he violates existing immigration law like Obama did with the Dreamers. Btw, was Obama acting like a tyrant when he authorized the spying on the Trump campaign?
    Muslim ban, wall built against Congress, trade wars, suppression of free press, abuse of office to turn the DOJ into his own lawyer, I could go on...

Your next point is typical trumptarded nonsense. show me where I said I was OK with Obama's Dreamer's order? I didn't. It's just a red herring. I'm a big fan actually of Article 1.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

Muslim ban, wall built against Congress, trade wars, suppression of free press, abuse of office to turn the DOJ into his own lawyer, I could go on...

Your next point is typical trumptarded nonsense. show me where I said I was OK with Obama's Dreamer's order? I didn't. It's just a red herring. I'm a big fan actually of Article 1.
    So you've got nothing. Muslim Ban. Immediately paints you as a liar and a dipshit.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

So we agree that we dodged a bullet with Hillary.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

So we agree that we dodged a bullet with Hillary.
    Justin Amash has the best interpretation of Article 2. You guys keep thinking everybody that doesn't agree with you has the same opinions. You gotta defeat that. Be like Justin. He's a libertarian! But you'd never think a fascist leftist you assume everybody is that doesn't like Trump would approve.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Obama spied on the free press and I'll bet you didn't say a word. How has Trump suppressed the free press?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804

You realize that the entire principle of this country is not to bow down to any tyrant? If you read Article 1, Section 1 is says all legislative power is given to Congress and none to the president. You make a grave mistake in thinking that "the fascist left" somehow wants any kind of tyrant, left, middle, right. The executive is only supposed to faithfully execute the laws. Any American that supports a tyrant regardless of orientation is doomed. But for some reason in your trumptarded mind everybody on the "left" is reduced to fascist tyrants.
    You and the rest of HondoBros want communism what is more tyrannical than that?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    Let me summarize 2 pages of AOG posts:

AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGH!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHH!!!! RELIGION!!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHH!!!! YOU DUMB!!!!

Did i miss anything?

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Did i miss anything?

Nope
  • Options

Did i miss anything?

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHH!!! I graduated from the Teacher's College!!!