Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim said the offense wasn't Sark's offense at UW - wow

On the dawgman podcast he said the offensive scheme was all Kiesau. He approached Sark about changing the offense, and was the brain child of the change of the offense and it was all him.

So, here it goes slowly building the story that Sark sucked

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    It was in the script. Kim has laid his cards down and now it will be time for a riveting piece by Samek thrashing the 3DB.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    So its not Sarks offense, so what? Is that an excuse why its not his fault we got thunder fucked on the road? His program, his fault.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Bring Ecktard with him
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

Kim just needs to shut the fuck up and go away. He has no football knowledge, he has no insider information, and he is an annoying fuck. He doesn't do the program or fans any good.

You forgot to include Bill fucking Fleenor too.
    I want Bleenor here.

Oh. I get it. For punching bag purposes, right?
  • Kim just needs to shut the fuck up and go away. He has no football knowledge, he has no insider information, and he is an annoying fuck. He doesn't do the program or fans any good.

I want Bleenor here.

Auburn has gotten old we need some new fresh Doog blood in here.
  • Kim just needs to shut the fuck up and go away. He has no football knowledge, he has no insider information, and he is an annoying fuck. He doesn't do the program or fans any good.

I want Bleenor here.

This is now a dilemma. There are a lot of new doogs here now. Because a lot of us are doogs again.

And doogs gotta doog

Husky Arrogance is never buried too deep
    There is still a different level though. Celebrating over a proven head coach who has a track record doesn't make you a Doog. It just proves those idiots who said we aren't really fans of UW were wrong.

However, celebrating a new coaching hire because he gives a KICK ASS! presser makes you a Doog. Liking the Petersen hire only because he beat Oregon twice makes you a fucking Doog. Bragging up a recruit that you've never seen play in person makes you a Doog.

No we aren't Doogs. We aren't Nega's anymore but we sure as fuck aren't Doogs(although Harv would disagree).

Hi Harv!
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Kim just needs to shut the fuck up and go away. He has no football knowledge, he has no insider information, and he is an annoying fuck. He doesn't do the program or fans any good.

I want Bleenor here.

This is now a dilemma. There are a lot of new doogs here now. Because a lot of us are doogs again.

And doogs gotta doog

Liking the Petersen hire only because he beat Oregon twice makes you a fucking Doog.
    Nothing else matters.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

I want Bleenor here.

And doogs gotta doog

There is still a different level though. Celebrating over a proven head coach who has a track record doesn't make you a Doog. It just proves those idiots who said we aren't really fans of UW were wrong.

However, celebrating a new coaching hire because he gives a KICK ASS! presser makes you a Doog. Liking the Petersen hire only because he beat Oregon twice makes you a fucking Doog. Bragging up a recruit that you've never seen play in person makes you a Doog.

No we aren't Doogs. We aren't Nega's anymore but we sure as fuck aren't Doogs(although Harv would disagree).

Hi Harv!
    What's funny is that Kim has become the new Nega.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited December 2013
    tracker said:

I want Bleenor here.

And doogs gotta doog

Hi Harv!
    Negas like Kim hurt recruiting.

Kim's just a Coog/Duck troll trying to make UW fans look bad.

Kim wants Petersen to lose just so he can be right.

• tracker said:

I want Bleenor here.

And doogs gotta doog

Hi Harv!
    Disagree, Kim is just being a dumb cunt like always.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

tracker said:

I want Bleenor here.

And doogs gotta doog

Hi Harv!
    Disagree, Kim is just being a dumb cunt like always.
    Can't he be a Nega and a dumb cunt at the same time?

Abundance.