Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• If he can beat Chip I like his chances against Heflerdinker
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    edited December 2013
    why the fuck did they exclude the best part of this game?
  • WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    BlowItUp said:

why the fuck did they exclude the best part of this game?

Nike has expunged that from the internet and collective media.

• LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    I like Pete's personal bio (family) over Chipsters any day
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Everything will be great, but I don't want to see no fucking purple field turf in Husky Stadium, at least not on the playing field. Ever.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Everything will be great, but I don't want to see no fucking purple field turf in Husky Stadium, at least not on the playing field. Ever.

Boise had the smurf turf before Petersen took over. CP's a pretty no nonsense guy, I can't see him pushing for that gimmick at UW.

If he does, I'd fire his ass at the purple 50 yard line before the coin flip of the first game.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

Boise had the smurf turf before Petersen took over. CP's a pretty no nonsense guy, I can't see him pushing for that gimmick at UW.

If he does, I'd fire his ass at the purple 50 yard line before the coin flip of the first game.

I'm pretty sure the NCAA banned it. With Boise being grandfathered in.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

The NCAA made a good choice for once in its miserable life?

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

dnc said:

The NCAA made a good choice for once in its miserable life?

I spoke to soon. Wikipedia is telling me that it's a myth and not banned. So, no.