Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup said...like 39 times b4 sept 1

Our inside backers would csuse UW a huge setback... then shit DL and young dbs.

You know what you armchair fucks said in response 39 times;) so i dont need bother. As usual Pupperlover dead-nuts on. Btw, i was run off board for it.

Enjoy wasting another year jobless, hopeless, hapless and dickless here at HH complaining. Pup 7k-HH 0. ;)

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You know what you armchair fucks said in response 39 times;) so i dont need bother. As usual Pupperlover dead-nuts on. Btw, i was run off board for it.

Enjoy wasting another year jobless, hopeless, hapless and dickless here at HH complaining. Pup 7k-HH 0. ;)

The mask slips.

What. A. Faggot.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2019
    The -MAster

Again, only Pup brought this up after spring. How we'd miss bbk. Nope, pup u are crazy jimmy lake will just reload. U ignorant fucks. A reason pup's most repected pundit in biz.

I thought 10-2. Thank #24 for that. Hamden for calling on him a 2nd time, in a play that defined game. U guys figure that out. Highly doubtful u have a clue what coach pup is talking about;) see u next spring. Pay attention next time so u dont look like fools;)
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have 2 kids buddy. My dick seems to work fine.

Are you sure they are your kids? Because in tims like this, when panic, fear, and loneliness take over, we just dont know what to expect from our family, frens, and loved ones, after all, we lost to Oregon. You could be raising Pups kids for all you know. Good luck
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Are you sure they are your kids? Because in tims like this, when panic, fear, and loneliness take over, we just dont know what to expect from our family, frens, and loved ones, after all, we lost to Oregon. You could be raising Pups kids for all you know. Good luck
    Unless the milk man is north of six seven they are probably mine.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Unfortunate that you weren't man enough to stick around and instead let yourself get run.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dannarc said:

Unless the milk man is north of six seven they are probably mine.
    What does 6'7" have to do with your kids or the milk man? Is your wife so tall that only......nevermind......
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Haha he said milk man.

Also, pup should swan dive into an active volcano.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,051
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Some drunk poasts are amusing and some are just fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Master of Homoerotic Fan Fiction

MAster ASs BLaster?!
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444

The -MAster

Again, only Pup brought this up after spring. How we'd miss bbk. Nope, pup u are crazy jimmy lake will just reload. U ignorant fucks. A reason pup's most repected pundit in biz.

I thought 10-2. Thank #24 for that. Hamden for calling on him a 2nd time, in a play that defined game. U guys figure that out. Highly doubtful u have a clue what coach pup is talking about;) see u next spring. Pay attention next time so u dont look like fools;)

Hey, @puppylove_sugarsteel the only one who is repected is Fa'atui Tuitele