Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Goncharoff on Boise St. coaches...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I did used to talk to Kim on the phone quite a bit. Got lots of great inside info like Ty isn;t a good coach and stuff like that

Sounds like we have a lot of jealous posters here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I personally think YaleDawg is full of shit. He just knows how to talk a good game. I'm sure he has some insights but like Fleenor he overblows it and most people believe him no matter what.

This thread is worthless without a medication free PLSS.

FWIW, I *heart* YaleDawg. Dude gets away with stuff at DM.c that no one else can. He never openly called for Sark's head but criticized everything about the guy from penalties to in state recruiting failures to offensive line dreck. He hates Cozzetto and makes that clear. He passionately defended Keith Price from the doog onslaught.

I have no idea whether his video breakdowns are worth a damn (I don't really care), and I have disagreed with him on many things (particularly his misplaced love of Kasen Williams), but he's a positive force for Husky football. He's the one respected dissenting voice over there.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I personally think YaleDawg is full of shit. He just knows how to talk a good game. I'm sure he has some insights but like Fleenor he overblows it and most people believe him no matter what.

Nah, you've got him wrong. He doesn't claim to be anything other than what he is...a serious football fan. He has done some writing and recruiting stuff and has a little more experience analyzing prospect films than most people but he always puts his thoughts out there as his opinion and nothing more. As far as connections, he doesn't really claim any that I'm aware of. He has been surprisingly ahead of the news on certain players leaving the program and shit like that. He definitely knows some people but again, never claimed to be doing anything other than reading between the lines of what we all have access to.

Yaledawg wanted Wilcox to be the next coach because he, like most of us, figured Woody was going to completely fuck up the hire if given the chance. Wilcox + the staff he might have held onto were a lesser risk.