Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Goncharoff on Boise St. coaches...

"I've never had a Boise coach ask me for a highlight tape, they want to see the game tape, see how they play when they are up or down big."

*Swoon*

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    meaning they do their homework assessing talent as opposed to taking Sark's shortcuts?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    When did he say that? It seems like it could be a shot at Sark. Asking for just the highlight tape sounds like something he would do.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    YaleDawg told me before the season that Sark & Nansen's recruiting style for going after everyone outside the top 10 prospects on their list, was akin to a guy trying to pickup a chick at a bar at 1:55 am.
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    is YaleDawg legit?

he was destroying the recruiting tactics on the dawgman chat last night, but i have no idea if he actually knows what the fuck he is talking about?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    BlowItUp said:

is YaleDawg legit?

he was destroying the recruiting tactics on the dawgman chat last night, but i have no idea if he actually knows what the fuck he is talking about?

Yes. He's plugged in and used to write for sports washington (pre dawgman) years ago. Also, I think he hears some stuff from Kim that Kim of course would never share publicly.
  • Options
    I personally think YaleDawg is full of shit. He just knows how to talk a good game. I'm sure he has some insights but like Fleenor he overblows it and most people believe him no matter what.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

YaleDawg told me before the season that Sark & Nansen's recruiting style for going after everyone outside the top 10 prospects on their list, was akin to a guy trying to pickup a chick at a bar at 1:55 am.

I would like to see YaleDawg over here. I know him. He's not a doog. He used to be an occasional moderator in the chatroom until the doogman.com administrators didn't like his comments. He's been warned and given timeouts.

Plus, he's smart.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I personally think YaleDawg is full of shit. He just knows how to talk a good game. I'm sure he has some insights but like Fleenor he overblows it and most people believe him no matter what.

Doesn't he live here in Dallas?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013

He's a good poster and he's nowhere near as bad as Fleenor, but you have a point. Fleenor doesn't know dick about football and takes anything a former player or coach tells him as absolute fact. He was also a lap dog for Sark and Woodward. YaleDawg actually forms rational opinions that most of the time are pretty accurate.

• Options

He's a good poster and he's nowhere nearly as bad as Fleenor, but you have a point. Fleenor doesn't know dick about football and takes anything a former player or coach tells him as absolute fact. He was also a lap dog for Sark and Woodward. YaleDawg actually forms rational opinions that most of the time are pretty accurate.

I never said YaleDawg was bad just said he's full of shit. He's a good poster but I don't think he's nearly as connected as some in here obviously think hence the Fleenor comparison.

Unlike Fleenor though he isn't a total fucking retard.

With that said Fleenor is Albert Einstein compared the Lemon Party trio of Skinny Jeans, F3 and Ektard.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Yah, guys that are "full of shit" and "overblown" are completely non-existent over here.

Right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yale was an original half brain. I talked to him on the phone in 2007 after our first pod cast.

He's a good guy
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013

He's a good poster and he's nowhere nearly as bad as Fleenor, but you have a point. Fleenor doesn't know dick about football and takes anything a former player or coach tells him as absolute fact. He was also a lap dog for Sark and Woodward. YaleDawg actually forms rational opinions that most of the time are pretty accurate.

I never said YaleDawg was bad just said he's full of shit. He's a good poster but I don't think he's nearly as connected as some in here obviously think hence the Fleenor comparison.

Unlike Fleenor though he isn't a total fucking retard.

With that said Fleenor is Albert Einstein compared the Lemon Party trio of Skinny Jeans, F3 and Ektard.
    I agree with you, he's not incredibly connected (I don't think he thinks he is either) and the doogs that ask for his opinion and film analysis of recruits need to DIAFF.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Passion said:

Yah, guys that are "full of shit" and "overblown" are completely non-existent over here.

Right.
    Sven! True?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Kim was an original half brain. I talked to him on the phone in 2007 after our first pod cast.

He's a good guy