Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I go from memory. Pup uses google

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,668 Founders Club
Did you know that since football was invented in 1994 Oregon has won every game that was in doubt in the 4th quarter?

94, 95, and 97 were 4 quarter games down to the last play. All Oregon wins

18 and 19 were overtime and a 4th quarter drive. 7 points total

UW won by 14 in 99. 42-14 and 42-10 in 02 and 03. Two blow outs in 16 and 17. Dillon led a blow out in 96.

The rest is pretty much the Duckade which was not competitive.

So not only do we have a pitiful amount of wins over the last 25 years if we don't win big we lose. A well documented 4th quarter issue with Oregon

It just means more. To the ducks

Happy Monday

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    I just sat there in the 4th quarter already stoned out of my mind. No pain. No anxiety. End of game clear.

The most painful Pete turd up to this point was 2017 taking a 14-10 lead with the "best defense" and watching it get shredded by a balanced offense all second half long.

When we went up by 10 the weed be telling me that Pete was going to try and milk this out the same way with his BetaRank bullshit and we were done.

Oregon didn't even take shots down the field. Just run and do perimeter shit and shredded our soft assholes.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club
    haie said:

I just sat there in the 4th quarter already stoned out of my mind. No pain. No anxiety. End of game clear.

The most painful Pete turd up to this point was 2017 taking a 14-10 lead with the "best defense" and watching it get shredded by a balanced offense all second half long.

When we went up by 10 the weed be telling me that Pete was going to try and milk this out the same way with his BetaRank bullshit and we were done.

Oregon didn't even take shots down the field. Just run and do perimeter shit and shredded our soft assholes.

#metoo
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,570 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Happy Halloween @puppylove_sugarsteel hope you enjoy many roundin-poundin's in this festive season!

Brb jo
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,152
    Emoterman said:

Happy Halloween @puppylove_sugarsteel hope you enjoy many roundin-poundin's in this festive season!

Wow. So lifelike. And abundance, as well.

Well done.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,570 Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

Emoterman said:

Well done.

The taint is so classy
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

EwaDawg said:

Emoterman said:

Well done.

The taint is so classy
    How I didn't tag @GrundleStiltzkin is beyond me. Apologies, faggot hollow man!