Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Utah game at 1pm on Fox

2»

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,811 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I think Wittingham is the only coach who has made Pete look smart in recent memory

Why do you hate Leach?
    We’re? also going to find someway to lose the Apple Cup.
    Back away from the keyboard miss. I think you're having an aneurism. You've stopped making sense.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
    godawgst said:

We’re not gonna lose this game. Screen shot away.

Why? Is Wittingham gonna break his 225 consecutive game streak of running the football every chance he gets against us?

So your saying after he watches the Cal/Tree/2nd half SC/Oregon tape and decides the path to victory is throwing the football on us?

This is his wet dream scenario coming up. He can exercise the last 4 losses demons against UW, and do it in the way he loves the most. Run it between the tackles play one quarter one, until victory knee formation last play quarter four.
    godawgst said:

Why? Is Wittingham gonna break his 225 consecutive game streak of running the football every chance he gets against us?

So your saying after he watches the Cal/Tree/2nd half SC/Oregon tape and decides the path to victory is throwing the football on us?

This is his wet dream scenario coming up. He can exercise the last 4 losses demons against UW, and do it in the way he loves the most. Run it between the tackles play one quarter one, until victory knee formation last play quarter four.
    Their passing game doesn’t seem too scary. If we don’t get gashed on the ground I think we’ll be OK. Oregon is a better team than Utah.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    This game is pretty much a toss up. Small edge to us because we are at home. I know we are down on UW, but we aren’t THAT bad and I don’t think our players will quit. They typically bounce back.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

This game is pretty much a toss up. Small edge to us because we are at home. I know we are down on UW, but we aren’t THAT bad and I don’t think our players will quit. They typically bounce back.

Our team won't quit, but I see Utah being more motivated. This is big revenge game for Ute. If Zach Moss is healthy, I don't see much hope for our defense.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2019
    I don't really like one team more than another in this one, but a Utah loss doesn't do the conference any favors. Do the conference a solid and call some more wildcat plays in this game.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,817 Swaye's Wigwam
    As long as Brit gets broke again I’m good. Literally the only reason I’m watching this, that and it gives me 4 hrs to drink heavily and not have to parent. This at times can either lead to me not being able to parent the rest of the day or actually enjoy parenting the rest of the day. A win win scenario.

He will now catch 10+, 150+ yards and 2 td’s. Apologies in advance.
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    Game doesn't matter result doesn't matter. I just hope none of the players get hurt.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Game doesn't matter result doesn't matter. I just hope none of the players get hurt.

This game matters to Utah. Still not convinced Utah wins though.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Since 2012. Utah has a 10-14 record in November.

The Utes are faders until they are not.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,843
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

Fuck football

Basketball will break your heart too.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

As long as Brit gets broke again I’m good. Literally the only reason I’m watching this, that and it gives me 4 hrs to drink heavily and not have to parent. This at times can either lead to me not being able to parent the rest of the day or actually enjoy parenting the rest of the day. A win win scenario.

Covey is redshirting. He played 4 games and has been shut down for the season.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
    89ute said:

Covey is redshirting. He played 4 games and has been shut down for the season.
    So how many years is grandpa Covey going to play for Utah?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2019

The only thing good about this game is, they have two weeks to prepare the offense.
    Trending WR snap count favors Bynum as the new slot over Chico, which is a positive on every down situations. Chico has a role but not as an every down player. Bynum much stronger and at 6’1 he doesn’t need a ton of separation for Eason to get him the ball. Additionally it looks like Puka may be taking snaps from Opera. Hopefully he’s shown enough over these two weeks to displace him as a starter.
    On the defensive side , they have two weeks to get Manu the fuck out of there and play Ngata. Wellington isn’t as bad and Manu makes him look. Asa gets two more weeks of film study and preparation as the starter.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club

@YellowSnow

;) <---------- $75K
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
    89ute said:
    Savor it. This is your 2009 Sugar Bowl.

89ute said:
    Savor it. This is your 2009 Sugar Bowl.
    Nah. That was the 2015 win.