Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim on KJR

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BlowItUp said:

"steve's depature to USC did a really good job in this community to heal it"

Fixed for Kimmy.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

What did he heal?

The Internet fan base became more fractured. That's the only reason this board exists. At one time we were just a small group of outcasts. Even DNC thought he was to good for us.

Local recruiting has gone completely to shit.

So what healed? Dawgmans relationship with UW? The only thing that matters, obviously.

Pretty sure local recruiting had gone to USC, UCLA, Stanford, Oregon, Oregon State and the cuogs.
  • Options
    tracker said:

BlowItUp said:

LOL. i know KJR is struggling, but this dumpster fire radio show cannot help their business.

As far as I'm concerned Woody's job is not quite done yet.

We finally have a quality coach.
    Now he needs to get rid of all the idiots on KJR and Dawgman.

Find some real commentators, some quality people that aren't
    just out to promote themselves. . .you know, people that others
    can actually listen to.

The University of Washington deserves better than "Husky Honks" and
    Doogman message bored self-promoters.

Keep cleaning house, Woody.
    Now that UW has a head coach that doesn't need media members to pull propaganda to prop him up I wouldn't be surprised if you see these changes happen.

It won't happen over night but Damon I'm sure will be told to not be a fucktard. If he is they'll look another direction.

I wouldn't be surprised if they retain the honks but boot Baird for a Lambright. I think Hugh with a good coach can be tolerable.

I think the Doogman Lemon Party will be on the outside looking in. They'll be like us with no access, difference is our site actually has good intelligent posters who are funny. While their site has Krisvashon, Section14AFS and Husky Claus.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yup, Kim accidentally nailed this one. Sark unified UW fans by leaving.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2013

I think the Doogman Lemon Party will be on the outside looking in. They'll be like us with no access, difference is our site actually has good intelligent posters who are funny. While their site has Krisvashon, Section14AFS and Husky Claus.

All. One. Guy.