Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Next year's starting lineup

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Flagged for no Cam Davis who will be better than both Dick and McGrew next year

We’ll see. He had two carries. Not saying he didn’t take advantage but Dick is pretty fucking good.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    After missing an entire game Ahmed is 338 yards away from 1000, but not starting next year..... ok then
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,503
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Offense
    QB: Eason
    RB: Newton/McGrew
    TE: Otton
    Slot: Lowe
    WR: Nacua
    WR: Jones
    LT: Mele
    LG: Wattenburg
    C: Murao
    RG: Kirkland
    RT: Bain

Defense
    DL: Levi
    DL: Tuli
    OLB: Tryon
    OLB: Latu
    ILB: Calvert
    ILB: Heimuli
    Nickel: Molden
    CB: Taylor
    CB: McDuffie
    S: Turner
    S: Gordon

Terrell Bynum has something to say about that...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Wattenburg was bad at start of season. He has improved since, which surprised me. Kirkland has been good to very good.

My hunch is that more of the sacks given up have been of the coverage variety. Or in other words, WRs not getting open. We haven’t seen too many where OL has gotten whooped in first five steps of drop.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Wattenburg was bad at start of season. He has improved since, which surprised me. Kirkland has been good to very good.

My hunch is that more of the sacks given up have been of the coverage variety. Or in other words, WRs not getting open. We haven’t seen too many where OL has gotten whooped in first five steps of drop.

I may be a total cunt even suggesting this, but the false starts due to (to my eyes) bad balance/stiff back point to Trey being the weakest OL this season. That's a gross thing to say, he's among the truest purple shitters/gold pissers I've ever seen, but I fear dude might not get drafted 'tall at this point.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

I may be a total cunt even suggesting this, but the false starts due to (to my eyes) bad balance/stiff back point to Trey being the weakest OL this season. That's a gross thing to say, he's among the truest purple shitters/gold pissers I've ever seen, but I fear dude might not get drafted 'tall at this point.
    I think he’s always been good, but slightly overrated. He had a stretch in 2016 against USC and ASU were he got beat quite a few times.

The injuries didn’t help. That said, I focused on him during one game (I think BYU) and he was dominating the guy across from him.