Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Next year's starting lineup

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Michigan sucks. The same Wisconsin team that lost to Illinois blew them out of the building. I don't understand why people are afraid to play them.

Do you even watch college football? Yeah, Wisconsin pushes their shit in a couple weeks ago but Michigan still has talent and sometimes that talent outshines their inept offense.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Michigan sucks. The same Wisconsin team that lost to Illinois blew them out of the building. I don't understand why people are afraid to play them.

Do you even watch college football? Yeah, Wisconsin pushes their shit in a couple weeks ago but Michigan still has talent and sometimes that talent outshines their inept offense.
    Michigan did well against Penn State. I doubt we would've been anywhere as close if we were put in the same situations.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

uzi said:

Any chance at some better coaches?

Bush and Paopao are probably gone. Hoping Gregory as well but he seems untouchable.
    Bush just rolled up 31pts on the #13 defense. He ain't getting fired.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Would like to see Bynum play more. He caught the ball short of the marker a few times and fell forward through a tackle or maneuvered to to get a first down. The bar is low, but that type of stuff is something opera and fuller at times don’t do.

Bynum Jones and puka should be the wrs probably next year. Fuller in the slot is fine.

Would like to see what spider and Osborne can do. Is Osborne in the dog house?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

White maybe?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    if eason is a projected top 10 pick then he needs to gtfo, herbert lost a ~$10mm in signing bonus money going from a 'top projected pick' to 'somewhere in the teens.'
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    Founders Club

Would like to see Bynum play more. He caught the ball short of the marker a few times and fell forward through a tackle or maneuvered to to get a first down. The bar is low, but that type of stuff is something opera and fuller at times don’t do.

Bynum Jones and puka should be the wrs probably next year. Fuller in the slot is fine.

Didn’t Osborne make a 20 yard catch on 3rd & 23 that set up the incompletion to Puka?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Didn’t Osborne make a 20 yard catch on 3rd & 23 that set up the incompletion to Puka?
    Spiker.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Never mind. That was Spiker.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You don't wanna see our skwaad. You don't wanna.

Literally.

• Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494

So Bandes and Fatui are relegated to Spiker and Osborne status? Jeeze... I'm sure the 2x top 60 players in the country guys will love that. Oh and Osborne/Spiker sitting behind Ty Jones at this point? Man... I bet recruits are really going to want to come here and not play football for 3 fucking years.

What's the point of recruiting these guys if you're just going to play the fucking Fullers and Opera's of the world?

I'm tired of watching Manu and Wellington... I'm tired of Bronson... I'm already tired of Kirkland and Wattenberg... I don't care that they're upperclassmen... their upside is literal dogshit.

This season is a damn wash... get the young guys in there and build for next season/beyond.

Are we already sick of Kirkland?
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Penace said:

So Bandes and Fatui are relegated to Spiker and Osborne status? Jeeze... I'm sure the 2x top 60 players in the country guys will love that. Oh and Osborne/Spiker sitting behind Ty Jones at this point? Man... I bet recruits are really going to want to come here and not play football for 3 fucking years.

What's the point of recruiting these guys if you're just going to play the fucking Fullers and Opera's of the world?

I'm tired of watching Manu and Wellington... I'm tired of Bronson... I'm already tired of Kirkland and Wattenberg... I don't care that they're upperclassmen... their upside is literal dogshit.

This season is a damn wash... get the young guys in there and build for next season/beyond.

Are we already sick of Kirkland?
    Kirkland looked great for most of the game.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    @Fear_Boner you disagree on Bryant not having the year we all expected him to have? You think he is having a good enough year to leave early? He has 30 receptions for 452 yards and 1 TD. He has dropped quite a few passes this year, more than we're used to. He isn't putting up the stats to be a day 2 draft pick and he doesn't have the size to picked purely on measurables. He needed to have a better year than this to make leaving early worthwhile. He comes back and has a good SR season and he would make a lot more $$$.

• Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

@Fear_Boner you disagree on Bryant not having the year we all expected him to have? You think he is having a good enough year to leave early? He has 30 receptions for 452 yards and 1 TD. He has dropped quite a few passes this year, more than we're used to. He isn't putting up the stats to be a day 2 draft pick and he doesn't have the size to picked purely on measurables. He needed to have a better year than this to make leaving early worthwhile. He comes back and has a good SR season and he would make a lot more $$$.

I don’t disagree, but there are a few factors for consideration.

1. He’s been healthy for the first time in a long time.
    2. He hasn’t been targeted nearly enough IMO as he’s a supremely-talented TE and the offense, while it uses a ton of TEs, it doesn’t feature them.
    3. I haven’t been watching it closely, but his blocking appears to be pretty solid.

That said, he hasn’t come up with as many jaw-dropping plays as last year and he’s had more drops.

I still love him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

if eason is a projected top 10 pick then he needs to gtfo, herbert lost a ~$10mm in signing bonus money going from a 'top projected pick' to 'somewhere in the teens.'

Not sure he really lost much. We’ll see. He still gets picked high. Kingsbury and Arizona were always going with Murray so he wouldn’t have went #1. He also ended the year with the horrible game against Michigan State.

Herbert is probably the 2nd or 3rd QB (along with Eason) available online this years draft.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Flagged for no Cam Davis who will be better than both Dick and McGrew next year
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You’re an idiot lol
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,402
    Founders Club

You’re an idiot lol