Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cade Otton

2»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,843
    Race do you even know what the fuck your watching? Or are you just fan?

Skinny was incredible yesterday lol. He vastly outplayed Herbert the supposed top 10 pick.
    He was incredible yesterday lol. He’s our best player. I mean Puka was his read on that play and he was open. The Oregon DB just got away with a push. What the fuck do you mean Eason lock into guys? He doesn’t. He had a couple plays where he went to his 3rd and 4th read.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club

I blame Skinny on the 4th down pass. Locked in on Puka. There had to be a better option

Tight ends wide open all day

Skinny really does need a lot more seasoning but he can LEAVE now and get paid rather than come back to watch the Wild DAWG from the sidelines

As long as he doesn't get drafted by Atlanta
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,671 Founders Club

He was incredible yesterday lol. He’s our best player. I mean Puka was his read on that play and he was open. The Oregon DB just got away with a push. What the fuck do you mean Eason lock into guys? He doesn’t. He had a couple plays where he went to his 3rd and 4th read.

Do you ever have a take that doesn't suck?
    Race doesn’t even know what he’s talking about lol.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,671 Founders Club

Race doesn’t even know what he’s talking about lol.

lol? What's so funny?

Its a yes or no question. Do you ever have a take that doesn't suck?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He had some lucky throws by locking on to a guy. The TD to Puka was a great but dangerous throw. Same with the TD to Baccallia. Baccallia only scored because they play didn’t go as planned.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

He had some lucky throws by locking on to a guy. The TD to Puka was a great but dangerous throw. Same with the TD to Baccallia. Baccallia only scored because they play didn’t go as planned.
    Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/62380/eason-criticism/p1
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

Lol if you came away from that game thinking Skinny needs more “seasoning.”

I pray to allah every night he stays

Eason is the best QB we?’ve had since Tui rather easily. But you’re a fucking moron if you think he doesn’t have things he needs to tune up drastically before he’s NFL ready.

His pocket mobility and response to being under pressure are well below average. He has that Browning syndrome where he wants to spin out and run backwards when the heat comes, and it ends up being a huge negative yard loss like it was on that last series vs. Oregon. For how awful Herbert’s accuracy is, he’s significantly better than Eason in the pocket. Russell Wilson is proof of how vital pocket mobility is in the NFL... if Eason ends up on a team with a bad O Line his career is fucked (hi Josh Rosen)
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

NEsnake12 said:

Eason is the best QB we?’ve had since Tui rather easily. But you’re a fucking moron if you think he doesn’t have things he needs to tune up drastically before he’s NFL ready.

His pocket mobility and response to being under pressure are well below average. He has that Browning syndrome where he wants to spin out and run backwards when the heat comes, and it ends up being a huge negative yard loss like it was on that last series vs. Oregon. For how awful Herbert’s accuracy is, he’s significantly better than Eason in the pocket. Russell Wilson is proof of how vital pocket mobility is in the NFL... if Eason ends up on a team with a bad O Line his career is fucked (hi Josh Rosen)
    This. Eason would have went down 5 times probably if they switched teams. Herbert avoided all the pressure and made some good plays.

I still think Eason is better. He just doesn’t feel pressure all that well, he locks onto guys, and he’s somewhat mechanical. He’s not very good if the timing is off schedule.

Nobody thinks he won’t be a high pick. Everyone can see his talent. It was not his fault we lost. He played well. He still has flaws.
    Another year of Hamden doesn't help but live game action does.

I agree on these points.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    NEsnake12 said:

Eason has 10 times the skills Tui had. Except one. The heart of a champion. And that makes up for it.
  • PriceToBamaPriceToBama Member Posts: 44

NEsnake12 said:

Eason has 10 times the skills Tui had. Except one. The heart of a champion. And that makes up for it.
    And Gilby.
    Anyone that ends up in the same situation is as Josh Rosen is fucked you moron lol