Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cade Otton

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Criminally underused. All he does is catch everything.

This staff is atrocious. Just wasting talent.

Anyone remember that guy Dissly?

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    jecornel said:

Criminally underused. All he does is catch everything.

This staff is atrocious. Just wasting talent.

Anyone remember that guy Dissly?

Fuck even Hunter is under used. Look at 3rd down sets or wild Dick sets. Last night would have been a perfect time to actually throw the ball to Hunter out of that useless fucking bullshit play
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Tight Ends are a Nuisance, not Assets, for UW's offense.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

Cade will be a 10 year+ NFL TE. He should be featured in this offense

I have a feeling UW would be better off the rest of the season letting Eason call his own plays and keeping Bynum, Puka and Otton and Bryant in the game
    Why do you hate Jack Westover?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2019

I blame Skinny on the 4th down pass. Locked in on Puka. There had to be a better option

Tight ends wide open all day

Skinny really does need a lot more seasoning but he can LEAVE now and get paid rather than come back to watch the Wild DAWG from the sidelines

The NFL pays immobile QBs? I was unaware of that.

I blame Skinny on the 4th down pass. Locked in on Puka. There had to be a better option

Skinny really does need a lot more seasoning but he can LEAVE now and get paid rather than come back to watch the Wild DAWG from the sidelines

The NFL pays immobile QBs? I was in aware of that.
    Yes

They do
    Seems like an odd business plan, but OK!
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

Yes

They do
    Ever heard of Tom Brady?

The famous movie actor?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1530018/

Yes

They do
    Ever heard of Tom Brady?

No. Is he a big dick gun slinger with an elite arm who takes big sacks at critical times?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Skinny hardly ever does not lock onto guys. Strong arm and he is accurate, but he’s a little mechanical.

Skinny hardly ever does not lock onto guys. Strong arm and he is accurate, but he’s a little mechanical.
    2-3