Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm hearing that Petersen has just offered his resignation

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Would be a very interesting headline here tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    can't believe I clicked on this.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    uzi said:

Would be a very interesting headline here tomorrow...

Why would he ever resign? He has this job as long as he wants. Might as well milk it for another decade
  • Options
    McLovinMcLovin Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2019
    Where did you hear this?
  • Options
    McLovin said:

Where did you hear this?

7-11 on Aurora
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

McLovin said:

Where did you hear this?

7-11 on Aurora
    I heard it on BD2W
  • Options
    to too or two?
  • Options

I’ll join the fire Pete chorus because I’m defeated after the loss but I actually don’t want him fired. I just want him to run the program in a more cutthroat, winning way.

A lot of his decisions don’t make sense. The young WR’s need to be detailed but Sirmon and Cam Williams don’t? The young WR’s should have gotten a chance just like those guys did. Sometimes they will pan out, sometimes they won’t. By not playing them, you’re making it easy for them to check out and not practice the way you desire.

He needs to be honest with himself and realize some of the shit he says and does is stupid. He thinks the passing game needs to be so detailed with so much thought. Just like Sark, that’s what he really cares about and thinks is most important.

This. It's just minor things that are holding him back. A change here, a change there and I think Washington is a national power. But he won't make those changes so he is what he is.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’ll join the fire Pete chorus because I’m defeated after the loss but I actually don’t want him fired. I just want him to run the program in a more cutthroat, winning way.

A lot of his decisions don’t make sense. The young WR’s need to be detailed but Sirmon and Cam Williams don’t? The young WR’s should have gotten a chance just like those guys did. Sometimes they will pan out, sometimes they won’t. By not playing them, you’re making it easy for them to check out and not practice the way you desire.

He needs to be honest with himself and realize some of the shit he says and does is stupid. He thinks the passing game needs to be so detailed with so much thought. Just like Sark, that’s what he really cares about and thinks is most important.

That's a sign to me that he has delegated too much to position coaches.
  • Options
    McLovinMcLovin Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Fire him but who do we hire?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's a sign to me that he has delegated too much to position coaches.
    I would like to think that, but Junior Adams didn’t recruit any of these guys except Puka. Why would he want to roll with Baccallia for almost every play earlier in the year.

I thought it must have been a reason, but other guys are playing now, and they are making plays. They can only make plays if they get their number called.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I would like to see it
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Time for a new attitude.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    McLovin said: