Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why?

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

Why take the ball out of Eason’s hands after we got up 14? We played not to lose. Fuck your conservative beta bullshit Pete

Because Petersen sucks and was out coached by a coach no one considers to be a good coach.
    @creepycoug true?!
    We shall see at the end of this season shall we not?

You and Ballz screamed he was an overrated recruiter. Wrong.

You and Ballz screamed he couldn't coach. Well, even some of the committed critics here are starting to walk that back a bit.

You and Ballz screamed Pete was elite and the best coach in the conference. Ok!

You and Ballz screamed "DB U bitches." How's that working out?

You and Ballz screamed "Washington elite talent; Oregon overrated 4 stars."

You and Ballz promised it was going to be so fun when Oregon gets raped at Montlake and sent back to permanent mediocrity. Losers win the second quarter.

I could do this all day without even looking. I've been pretty restrained given how much shit you talked. But hen again I've more or less checked out of the season become of what's going on down south. This is just entertaining.

You and Ballz screamed a lot of shit and here we are with Meathead 2 - Pete and DBU 0. Year 2 after taking over a program in absolute shambles.

Smart people can see reality even when they don't want to.

@Ballz
    Win a big game. Win against a top tier team. Don’t lose to dreck. Nothing else matters
    Washington is all that matters.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019

Another completed bomb to Chin at pretty much any point in time would have won us the game. Glad we tried it once, it only went for 50 yards and a TD.

Watching this team is a case study in unused potential

Dude why take the ball out of your best players hands? And then you run wildcat ? What the fuck.
    Fixed