Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thoughts not that anyone GAF

ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
I knew it would be a 1 possession game but was too much of a pussy to say who would win. So I can't really talk shit. It would have been a great game to watch as a neutral, unfortunately I was sweating and pounding claws all game (s/o @backthepack )

1. Eason is QB1. Some of the balls he threw today were incredible. The back shoulder to Hunter Bryant, the PA bomb to Chin. Clearly outplayed Herbert
2. Fucking good for Chin
3. The Wildcat on 3rd and 1 playcall was a fireable offense. As soon as I saw UW line up in it I knew it was a stuff.
4. Need to see it charted but UW was getting around 7 ypc on the tosses to Ahmed. And it allowed him to do what he does best--stutter step and use the hesi to beat people to the corner with his speed. Also a fireable offense that this wasn't run literally every play until Oregon stopped it.
5. I thought both offensive lines played really well. Oregon's LT, LG, C and UW's C, LG, RG, especially
6. Pete has to be raked over the coals for not knowing that the stupid trick play he ran was outlawed years ago
7. Cristobal needs to hire a full-time consultant dedicated to clock management
8. I am super critical of Arroyo but he stuck with the run, especially when it would have been super easy to abandon it, and wore UW down
9. Puka needs to be WR1 for UW after the bye week
10. At 28-14, I was looking at flights to Hawaii

Comments