Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Now for the rest of the story

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,661 Founders Club
Nobody has been harder on Oregon than Kim and I have but you have to give Cristobal credit for a tough team that took the game when it mattered. We? may have lost but Oregon won.

Watching the embrace after the game with his players you can tell that the kids really worked hard all summer and are buying it. Turns out 20 year olds aren't cynical assholes like us

Laugh all you want at the SEC bullshit and I sure have, but they believe it. There is fire and passion and swagger there.

Contrast our inferior culture of cold clinical analysis and you see why we suck again

Should have been a bigger red flag when some rosy cheeked fat fuck trash talked us and backed it up and left with both knees intact. Cal was the dead canary

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597

Nobody has been harder on Oregon than Kim and I have but you have to give Cristobal credit for a tough team that took the game when it mattered. We? may have lost but Oregon won.

Watching the embrace after the game with his players you can tell that the kids really worked hard all summer and are buying it. Turns out 20 year olds aren't cynical assholes like us

Laugh all you want at the SEC bullshit and I sure have, but they believe it. There is fire and passion and swagger there.

Contrast our inferior culture of cold clinical analysis and you see why we suck again

Should have been a bigger red flag when some rosy cheeked fat fuck trash talked us and backed it up and left with both knees intact. Cal was the dead canary

FTG
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,566 Swaye's Wigwam
    Seriously. Evan Weaver and a dying David Shaw playing 5th stringers made us our bitch.

I hope Petersen sees Evan Weaver and Shaw smirking at him until we win an NY6 game. With Feld cheering in the background
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    edited October 2019
    ntxduck said:

FTG
    TG can play though. I've always disliked Cal probably the most of the P12 teams. I spent 3 years in law school with a boat load of them in a up close and personal environment.